10. Dessert

Hunter's POV

I invited my friends over for dessert so my princess could have a small glimpse of our lifestyle. I want her to trust me completely and let me be her guide into my community. So I am going slow. We are home. I open her car door and help her out of the car. With one arm around her waist and the bag of dessert in other hand, we enter the house and head for the kitchen to put the ice cream in the freezer.
Without any warning, I lift her up to sit on the counter and nibble on her ear lobes, then plant kisses on her cheeks and her neck avoiding her lips. Surprisingly, she responds by placing her face into the crook of my neck returning sloppy kisses. She causes me to groan as she begins to moan into my neck.
"Princess, please say my name as you moan," I beg.
As I lower my head and start to kiss the bare skin of her chest she moans, "Hunter... please Hunter." My cock instantly becomes hard painfully pressing against my pants. My hand is gently stroking her thigh getting closer to her sweetspot.
"May I touch you sweetheart?" I plead.
"Please touch me sir!" she whimpers.
My hand slowly moves up her thigh caressing her soft skin. I tease her and use my fingers to outline her panties never touching where she needs my fingers the most.

She moans,"Hunter please."

Crysta's POV

"Hunter please " I am not sure what I am begging for. I just know I need more. His fingers travel to the opening of the crotchless panty he gifted earlier.

His fingers travel to the opening of my crotchless panty. "You are so wet for me, princess. Such a good girl," he whispers seductively. His fingers travel through the wet folds of my lips. Then he touches something on my sweetspot that has never been touched before. I melt melt in his hand. He gently draws circles on the bundle of my sensitive nerves slowly adding pressure. I feel my stomach muscles tighten. I am squirming in his arms as he adds more pleasure. I bite my lip.
"Let it go sweetheart. Enjoy the feeling. Come for me princess."
"Hunter... oh my stars. Hunter." My eyes roll back. My entire body is shaking. I have never had pleasure like that in my life. My body feels like jello.
"Do you like how that felt princess?" he teases.
The door bell rings. Hunter ignores it. "Are you ok sweetheart?"
"What was that? It felt so good," I ask him with my eyes barely open.
"It is the pleasure that my princess deserves. The pleasure I want to give you every day." The door bell rings again. He shouts over his shoulder,"I will be right there." He picks me up bridal style and carries my to his bathroom. He sits me on the counter. He turns on the water and checks for the correct temperature. He adds some Epson salts. "Enjoy your bath. When you are finished, dress comfortably and join us in the livingroom. If you need anything, let me know. Do you want me to help you into the bath?"
I nod, then remember, "No, sir. I will be down in a few minutes. Thank-you for the bath."
"Anything for you sweetheart." He checks the water one more time, kisses me on the forehead and leaves the bathroom.
I quickly undress and get into the bath tub. This feels so good. I lean my head back on the wall and relax.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

I pick her up bridal style and carry her to my bathroom. She is so innocent. She is spent just from the foreplay. I prepare her aftercare. I fill the bathtub with warm water and add some epsom salts to relax her muscles. I help her off the counter. "Do you need help to get into the bathtub?" She is not ready for me to join her.
She softly replies,"No sir. I will be down in a few minutes uses. Thank-you for the bath." I suddenly remember that we have guests waiting at the front door.
"Anything for you sweetheart " I lean down and kissed her forehead before I leave the bathroom and go downstairs.
************************************
Hunter's POV

I shift my pants so the tent in slacks is not so obvious. I open the front door.
My friends enter and go to the livingroom and sit on the couches.

"Where is Crysta?" Belle questions. Maverick gives Belle a stern look.
"Sorry sir. Where is Crysta Master Hunter?" she rephrase.