6. Dinner

"You choose. I trust your judgment, " Crysta says.
My heart skips a beat and my lower region is twitching.

Crysta's POV

Hunter starts driving. He places his hand on my thigh. I feel butterflies in my stomach.  I remember our kiss and how aroused he made me feel. I wonder how I would feel with his hand touching more of my skin. I start blushing.

"What are you thinking about princess?"

My blush deepens as I realize what I was thinking about. "Just how safe I felt on the horse with you," I  lie. I am too embarrassed to tell him the truth.

"I am happy that you trusted me. I was hoping you were thinking about me," Hunter teases. He slides his hand up and down my thigh. I feel my panties get wet.

"I  might have been thinking about you," I smile. "Do you cook for all the princesses that you date?" I try to change the subject.

"You are the only princess that I have dated.  I want to cook for you princess. "Hunter realizes this is the first time he wants to cook for a date. He wants to take care of her.

"Aww...  I feel special," I smile.

He pulls into his driveway and opens garage door with the remote. I notice he has quite a few vehicles in his garage. He walks around the truck and helps me out.  We walk into his home. It is beautiful. Beige, browns, blacks, and whites. The furniture is of high quality. "Your home is beautiful, " I  mumble.

Hunter's POV

"Thank-you. Would you like a drink?" I ask as I pour myself a Castle & Key bourbon.
"Thank-you.  Whatever you are having." Crystal responds. I hand her my bourbon and pour another as I smile at my naturally submissive date.
As we reach the kitchen,  I lean down to wash my hands in the sink. "I don't want dinner to taste like horses," I tease.

Crysta smells herself. "Oh my, I smell like a horse," she frowns.

"Would you like to shower? I have some clothes you can wear." I hope I am not making her nervous.

She thinks about it. "Well, I don't want to smell like a horse during our first date. You really don't mind?" she timidly asked.

"Not at all." I lead her upstairs and stop at my room. "Wait here." I go in my room and get one of my shirts, and a pair of shorts. I hand her the clean clothes when I come back into the hallway. "I hope this will be ok."
She nods her head with a small smile. I open the bathroom door for her. "The towels are there, and the shampoo and other necessities are in that cabinet. If you need anything let me know."

"Thank-you,  this is fine," she demurely responds.I smile and head back to the kitchen.
**********************************
Hunter's POV

I start taking ingredients out of the cabinets and the refrigerator. I pull out a sauce pot and start cooking. My mind keeps drifting to the beauty in my shower and how I wish I was taking a shower with her. My lower region is straining in my pants.

Crysta's POV

As I wash my hair, I realize I am putting his amazing sent in my hair. I don't see any feminine shampoos or any other products. As I wash with his sandlewood soap, I realize I am surrounded by his scent. My nipples are at attention.  What is he doing to me?
I turn off the water and place one of his soft towels around my body. Even his towels smell like him. I dry myself and put on his shirt and shorts that also smell of him. I realize I do not have any clean underwear to wear.  I gingerly step out of the bathroom and follow the enticing aromas coming from the kitchen.

As I enter the kitchen, Hunter looks up at me with a smile. "Do you feel better after your shower?"

"Yes, thank you. How can I help you with dinner?"