20. Realization 1773 words

Hunter's POV

As I walked into our bedroom, my heart was still doing flips. My princess enjoyed the playroom. She enjoyed being dominated and pleasing me. I put my hand on her lower back and steered her to sit on the couch. "Sweetheart, as your Dom I want to fulfill some of your fantasies."

"I thought as your submissive, I just submitted to your requests sir," Crysta said.

"As your Dom, I am responsible for taking care of your needs. That is why one of your rules is to work on your thesis at least one hour per day. That is something you need to do so you can attain your Master's Degree. Another rule is that you take care of your medical and mental health. I will provide the best doctors for you. I am asking how can I fulfill any of your fantasies? I want to please you."

Crysta didn't know what to say. She stayed silent. "Nobody ever asked what I wanted. I don't know I want Hunter."

"I always want to know what you need. I want to hear all your thoughts. I cannot please you if you are not honest with me and share your wants," Hunter explained. "Do you enjoy bondage? Do you enjoy being spanked? Do you enjoy being my personal slut? Do you enjoy rough sex?"

Crysta blushed. "I have enjoyed everything I have experienced with you. I did not expect to enjoy being spanked sir."

"Pain and pleasure signals go the the same part of the brain called the ventral palladium. Depending on your pain tolerance depends on how much pleasure you receive. By the time you received your 4th spank, you were getting wet."

"I did not know that," Crysta admitted.

Hunter took her hand to his lips and covered her fingers with kisses. "The bookshelves on that wall have erotic literature. You are more than welcome to read the entire collection if you choose. Maybe you will read something that you would like to try." He started kissing up her arm. She felt the heat in her core. He continued kissing across her collar bone and up her neck. "I need to stop," Hunter placed her hand on his erect cock, "or we are going to skip the movie."

She moaned and starting kissing him back. "Let's make our own movie," she begged.

"Your wish is my command," Hunter replied in derp a husky voice. He slowly removed her top over her head and tossed it to the side. He wrapped his arms around her and passionately kissed her while removing her bra and tossing it somewhere. "You are so perfect. Your nipples are erect and begging for attention. Not yet, my love." He slipped her panties down to her thighs. He helped her stand up as she wiggled her panties down and stepped out of them. She was completely vulnerable to him. "So wet, so perfect," he voice was deep and seductive. He cupped her pussy. She groaned. "So responsive," Hunter mumbled. He sat on the couch while he memorized every inch of her body. "How do you feel knowing you are completely vulnerable to me while I am completely dressed?" he genuinely wanted to know.

She stood in front of him with her legs spread apart, her arms folded behind he back pushing her breasts forward. "I feel safe. I completely trust you. And I feel horny," she smirked. She realized in that moment that she did feel safe with him. She did trust him not to hurt her.

His Dominant side rejoiced. He earned her trust. He will never break her trust.
He started to chuckle, "Horny, my kitten is horny. What should I do about that?"

"Please touch me Sir. I need your touch," she whined.

He reached his hands out and traced the sides of her cheeks. He continued to the curves of her breasts but never touched her nipples. He moved down to her stomach and hips. Finally, he stroked her thighs but never touched her pussy. "Feel better, kitten?" he smirked.