32 Morning

Wow! 27.8 thousand reads! Thank you so much for continuing to read my story. I was on vacation. But I am back now. I hope this chapter makes up for the missing time.

Crysta was enjoying watching the flickering flames in the fireplace while sipping on her tea. Grace came into the livingroom and placed a cup of soup and a sandwich on the table in front of her. "You need to eat. Hunter would be disappointed if you do not keep up your strength," Grace smiled.

"Looks delicious," Crysta replied. She took a bite of the sandwich.

"Good girl. Would you like anything else?" Grace asked.

"No thank-you," Crysta responded with a smile. Grace left the room. Crysta placed the sandwich back on the plate. She wasn't hungry.

James walked into the room and noticed the tears in Crysta's eyes. "Hey! Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"I am fine." Crysta used her napkin to wipe the tears away.

"Why are you crying? Can I do something?" James inquired.

"I just realized that Hunter could have died because of me. I love him. He should not be in danger because of me. I should leave so he can be safe," Crysta.

"Crysta, Hunter is not in danger because of you. You are in danger because of the escort. I know my friend for many years. He would not be happy if you left him. That would destroy him. Never have that thought again," James advised.

Crysta looked at James with tears in her eyes. Liam walked into the room. "James, what did you do! Why did you make her cry?" Liam demanded.

Before James could answer, Crysta spoke up. "James did not make me cry. I just feel like a burden to Hunter," Crysta explained.