9. Dinner with friends

Hunter's POV

I called a few friends and invited them and their submissives to dinner at a favorite restaurant of mine. I remembered to call Liam. I explained to my friends that I was slowly introducing my princess to our lifestyle.
I made the reservation at 7pm on the VIP section.

I brought the clothes she packed up to her room. I left bag with the present I bought for her at the store on her end table. "This gift is for you. Maybe you could wear it under your tonight during dinner." I set her alarm for 5pm. I went to my office and did more work.
***********************************
Crysta's POV

I woke up to my phone alarm. Then I remembered why I was so tired. Was I good enough. I have no experience. Did he put me to bed because boring to him.
I heard footsteps outside of my door, then a knock. "May I come in?" Hunter asked.

"Yes," I quietly answered. He entered my room with a big smile and a glass of water.

"I thought you might be thirsty." He sat on the edge of the bed and helped me sit up. Then he placed the rim of the glass to my lips and helped me drink the water. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes. He became concerned. "Is something wrong? Do you need something?" he began to question.
I didn't know how to tell him my concerns. "You can tell me anything. I want you to be happy."

"I am happy." I watched the relief wash over Hunter's face. "But are you happy?"

"Of course I am happy. You are here with me," he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I have no experience. I have no idea what I am doing." Hunter raised a questioning brow. "How can I make someone like you happy when I am a virgin? I didn'teven know how to kiss you back. " I quietly admitted.

He froze. Then he smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. "Crysta, that makes you even more perfect. We can learn about each other together. Our likes and dislikes, we will learn together. We can practice kissing, and anything else you would like to practice. Although I love the way you kiss, " he smirked.

"You mean it? I want to make you as happy as you make me." I said.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

"You are perfect. You are my perfect princess." he repeats.

She caught me off guard when she told me she was a virgin. That means she is mine to claim. Only mine. She wants to make me happy. Oh princess, I will teach you how to make me happy. And i will learn how to keep you happy. Always.

"Crysta, I would like you to meet some of my friends so I invited them to dinner with us. I invited Liam and Amy as well. Is that ok with you?'

"That would be nice. Thank you for wanting me to meet your friends. "

"I am proud that you are my princess. Crysta. I want to show off my sweetheart." I hesitated and then continued, "There is a game we play. All the girls call their boyfriends sir or by their name. And all the girlfriends have different terms of endearment. Would you like join our game?"

"I would love to join your game, sir, What is my term of endearmentduring this game?" she giggled. My lower region is twitching. She is going to kill me.

"You will always be my princess. By the way, I bought you a gift." I hand her the bag.

"You didn't have to buy me anything. You have already given me too much."

"Open, princess," my dominant side peaked out. She looks in the bag and takes out a lacy white bra and match8ng panties. Her jaw dropped to the floor. Before she could panic, I continued, "Would you wear it under your dress during dinner? It's almost as beautiful you."