18. Aftercare

Thank-you for reading my story! Please follow me! Please share in your comments, what direction should this story go.

Hunter's POV

I woke up with my princess in my arms. She is snuggled tightly against my chest. My fingers stroke her soft skin on her cheeks. I morning wood would love to pound into her mercilessly but I believe she is still in subspace. I try to shift without waking her up so I can use the bathroom. She begins to stir and holds onto me more tightly. "Shh.... I will be right back sweetheart."

"Don't leave me," she whimpers.

"I need to use the bathroom. I will be right back princess. "

"Promise," she pouts in her sleep.

"I promise." She lets go of me and I quickly head for the bathroom. When I am done doing my business and go to the kitchen.

"Grace, please bring up a breakfast tray," I request.

"Yes sir."

I see the bodyguards sitting in the kitchen having their breakfast. "Please make a list of anything you need for your rooms. Please include any toiletries you want. I will contact my PA to join us here at 10am for a meeting. Any questions?"

"No Sir."

I turn and go back to my bedroom, to my princess. I take the tray that is on her end table from last night and put it outside our door on the floor. A few minutes later, Grace knocks on the door. "Enter."

"Where should I place the tray?" Grace asks.

"On the table by the couch. Thank-you. "

Grace quiet puts the tray down. "Do you need anything else sir?"

"No Thank-you Grace." She turned and leaves the room.

I take a glass of juice and put it on the end table. I crawl back under the covers and snuggle with my sweetheart. "Crysta, would you like something to drink?" She snuggles closer to me. I kiss her forehead, then her cheeks, and finally attack her plump red lips. She moans. My cock instantly twitches. She is so responsive to me even in her sleep. "Princess, you should drink something." I fluff her pillows behind her and help her sit up. I reach over for the glass of juice and bring it to her lips. She slowly sips the juice and opens her eyes. "How do you feel?" I am concerned because she went into subspace.

She looks adoringly into my eyes. "I feel safe with you. I feel so loved."

"Princess, I will always keep you safe. I love you with every fiber of my being. You are my everything."

"What happened to us?" Crysta asked.

"As I mentioned earlier, you went into subspace. The submissive becomes euphoric, intense feelings, and usually becomes incoherent. Your stress levels decrease, your sexual arousal increases. It is the ultimate pleasure a Dominant can give his submissive. You chose to trust me completely. You allowed me to give you the ultimate pleasure."

"What do you get out of it Hunter?"

"The Dominant feels high from the ultimate power the submissive is giving him. As the submissive receives pleasure from giving up control, the Dominant receives pleasure in retaining control of the submissive."

"Wow! This is why you have been so caring. You were proving to me that I can trust you." Crysta voiced.

"I love caring for you. It brings me great pleasure," Hunter confirmed.

"Once you earned my trust.... once I gave you my trust..... we both experienced the best sex ever."

"By earning your trust, you submitted to me. That allowed me to give you the ultimate pleasure. If you allow me, I would like to please you forever. " Hunter said.