11. The Talk

Crysta's POV

Did I do something wrong? Did i embarrass him tonight? I thought we were getting along well. Is Hunter going to break up with me? I knew he was too good for me. I told him I was inexperienced. He said we would learn together.

We entered his room. I tentatively stood by his door. I didn't want to get comfortable if he was going to dump me. I felt the tears in the corners of my eyes. I couldn't look up at him.

He turned around and locked the bedroom door. My was beating out of my chest. He looked at me and a worried expression crossed his face. "What is wrong princess? Why are you crying?" my prince asked.

I just kept looking at the floor. My tears started going down my cheeks. "I am scared?"

"Are you scared of me? You never need to be afraid of me. You are my princess," he took me in his arms and led me to sit on the bed.

"No sir. I am afraid you are going to break up with me," I cried.

"Princess, I am not breaking up with you," he laughed. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to take the next step in our relationship," he smiled.

I sniffles. "What next step sir?"

Hunter became serious. "I believe that every relationship should be based on truth and honesty. I want to earn 100% of your trust. I will always be honest with you," he paused. "In return I must be able to trust you 100%, you must always be honest with me."

This was not the conversation I expected. I stayed silent for a few minutes. Finally, I quietly asked, "You are not breaking up with me?"

"No, I am not breaking up with you. I want to share my life with you. I love you. I hope you keep an open mind, and try my lifestyle."

"OK. I am listening sir," I answer.

He puts one arm around my waist and holds my hands with his other hand. He looks concerned. He takes a deep breath. "I tried to give you glimpses of my lifestyle today. I asked you to wear the underwear I chose for you. I asked you to call me sir. I chose your food for you. I sat you on my lap and fed you. In addition, I spoiled you because you are such a good girl. I want to take care of you, to protect you, to love you."

"What is special about this lifestyle?"

"As a Dominant, I would make all our decisions for us. I would take care of you 100%. I would protect you from the world. I will love unconditionally."

"And what am I sir?"

"You would be my submissive. " She did not interrupt me. "You would allow me to make sure you eat three meals a day. You would allow me to choose beautiful clothes for you to wear. You would be responsible for taking care of your health, i would pay those bills. You would be honest with me at all times so we can change any rules that you are not comfortable with. I cannot make you happy if you are not honest with your likes and dislikes. You can talk to me about anything. I will not judge you. I just want to protect you and spoil you."

"What rules? I must do whatever you say?"

"As a good Dominant, I will be caring, respectful, concerned for your safety, proud to assist you, and encourage your goals. I will have self-control, keep my promises, and make sure you are happy. I will not be selfish. Rules include you will call me Hunter or sir, you will maintain a healthy life style, you will eat three meals a day, you will respect yourself and me, you will always be honest with me and tell me immediately so we can fix it. Rules can be adapted as necessary. If a rule is broken the Dominant and the submissive will agree on an appropriate punishment. Once the punishment is over, the submissive will be forgiven immediately.
As a good submissive, by being honest you have control of this relationship. You will listen and obey the rules we agree on. You relinquish the final decision to the Dominant. We will discuss the decision but ultimately the final decision is made by the Dominant.
You will trust your Dominant. If you do not trust the Dominant about a situation, you must be honest and explain your distrust so the Dominant can earn that trust.
We will read thru a contract. The Dominant/submissive does not have to do any kink they are not comfortable with. Contracts are updated periodically. Submissives must have safe words. They can use the color system, blue (more), green (good), yellow (slow down), red (instantly stop) or they can choose their own safewords.
Most importantly, the Dominant or the submissive can walk away from this relationship without penalty. We will use the contract as a guide."