22 Celebrating

Wow! Over 2,000 reads! I appreciate all my readers. Let me know what you like best about each chapter! I want to know your thoughts. Thanks!

Hunter's POV

We returned home. The smell of the food cooking in the kitchen was enticing. Grace stayed late and assisted Bruce prepare a surprise celebration dinner. Bruce looks up, "Congratulations! Mr. Yearwood, you found yourself a beauty," he grinned.

"Thank-you Bruce. Dinner smells delicious," Hunter complimented.

"Blame Grace. She's a wonderful cook," Bruce shared the gratitude.

Grace stepped out of the walk in refrigerator. "Grace, dinner smells delicious," Hunter complimented again.

"Teamwork makes the dream work," she nods towards Bruce. "Good timing. Dinner is in 10 minutes."
*************************************
Hunter and Crysta headed to the bathroom on the first floor. As they entered the bathroom Hunter locked the door behind them. "I need to touch you," Hunter groaned as he started nibbling on Crysta's ear. Then kissing her jaw, down, her neck, and along her shoulder. Crysta moaned his name. He turned her to face the mirror. "I want you to watch my hands explore your body. She blushed but kept her eyes on his hands. He unzipped her dress and lowered it to the floor. "Beautiful, so beautiful," he groaned again. He removed her bra. "Keep your eyes on my hands, kitten." She watched him cup her breasts and mold them to the shape of his hands. She watched him squeeze, twist, and pull on her nipples until they were red and swollen. He turned her sideways. "Keep watching what I am doing to you in the mirror." He started sucking on her breasts, nipping, and biting leaving his marks on her breasts. She cried and moaned as she watched. She clenched her legs. "You like watching me treating like a slut, kitten?"

"Yes, master," she moaned.

He tucked his fingers in the waist of her panties and pulled them down and tossed them to the side. "Kneel on the counter facing the mirror. I want you to watch." She knelt on the counter facing the mirror. Her knees were spread and her arms were folded behind her back. She was completely vulnerable to Hunter. He could do whatever he wanted to her. "You are so perfect. So responsive, so submissive," he smirked as he admired her body. He fingers slid down her backbone making her shiver. He could see her pussy shining with her wetness. Her nipples were erect wanting attention. He stepped back and enjoyed the view. He was completely clothed while she was completely bare in front of him. "My slut. Available for me 24 hours a day, seven days a week. How did I get so lucky?"He raised his hand to stroke the side of her cheek, down her neck, down the side of her breast. He continued down her side until he reached her hips. She shivered.
"Kneel up like you are praying." She was no longer sitting on her feet. Her pusdy and ass were completely exposed. His fingers stroked the inside of her thighs. She moaned but didn't move. His fingers traced her pussy but never touched it. She was dripping with need. He smirked.

Graced shouted, "Dinner is ready."

"We will be right there," Hunter shouted back.

He kept teasing her pussy. "I want an appetizer first," Hunter mumbled. He turned around on the counter. His face was even with her pussy. He spread her knees a little more. Then he spread her lips, so he could get a clear view of her soaking wet pussy. "Mmm.." He licked her from the bottom up to her clit. She squirmed and moaned. He held her hips still. He licked her again and again. He reached one hand up and played with her breast and nipple. "If you make noise everyone will hear you," he teased. He went back to licking her pussy. Then his mouth clamped her clit. He brought both of his hands back to her hips not allowing her to move. Her clit was swelling with need. He took one of his hands and shoved two fingers into her, curling them as he thrusted into her magical spot. Tears were running down her face.