23. Redefining limitations

Hunter's POV

I woke up with my princess tangled within my arms and legs. She was sleeping soundly. I tried to untangle us but she whimpered. "Princess, you are safe. I will be right back."

"Promise?" she asked.

"Promise," I answered. I slowly removed my arms and legs. I kissed her on the forehead. I really needed to use the bathroom. I returned to the bedroom and crawled under the covers. "Princess, are awake enough to make decisions?"

"Yes Sir."

My hands moved up to her breasts and pinched her nipples. "I want to play with you."

She rolled on her back and spread her legs. She was completely bare from last night.

Her submission broke my last restraint. "Tell me, what should I do first?"

She gave me a sly smile, "Spank me." I smacked her pussy. she gasped. I slapped her pussy again. She did not cover her pussy with her hands.

"You never said where to spank you," I grinned. I slapped her pussy again. It was turning pink. She groaned. "You like that! You like me punishing your pussy?"

"Yes, Master. "

"Then I will punish your pussy until it is red and swollen. Then I will f**k that pussy until I can't come anymore. We both know how hard my cock stays for you," I got hard at the thought. My one hand held her arms over her head. "Everytime I spank you pussy beg for more," I ordered. I wasn't slapping her pussy gently anymore.

Smack...

"More please!"

Smack...

"More please!"

Smack...

"More please!"

She was enjoying the pain. I harshly smacked her pussy. I watched her juices dripping out of her.

Smack...

"More please!" she begged.

I smacked her pussy again. "Is my hand enough for you?" She looked confused. "Would you like the paddle?" She shrugged her shoulders. I reached into the draw of my end table. Her eyes opened wide when she saw the paddle. I raised my arm and brought the paddle down on her pussy. She cried and moaned at the same time.

Smack...

"More, please." I smacked her three more times as she begged for more.

"I can't spank your pussy anymore. A don't want to break any of your bones." I put the paddle down. I lowered my hand near her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from the redness. I released her arms and put set several pillows under her ass. I lined up my throbbing aching cock with her entrance and slammed into her. She let out a painful cry. I instantly stopped. "Color," I demanded.

She took a few breaths. "You feel so good in me. I wish I could keep you there," she smiled. She gave me my next punishment for her. I can deny her my cock. "Green Sir." I slammed into her without mercy. My princess liked it rough. She moaned my name louder and louder.

"Come," I ordered. She shook and came all of my cock. I released behind her. I pulled out. My cock was still hard. I tossed her on all fours. I stroked my cock a few times and thrusted inside her from behind. "You like it rough."

"Mmmm..." She mumbled.

"Good. I like being rough." Every thrust was harder than the previous thrust. Her legs were shaking. I thrusted into her cervix over and over. "Come for me." She squirted on cock. I controlled myself and thrusted harder. I felt like I could feel her abdomen. She moaned my name. I came hard. Really hard. I pulled out of her, put her on her side and lifted her upper leg above me. I plunged into her again. I was so deep in her, I thought my balls were inside her. She started moaning again. "I love using you. I always wanted to know how many times I could come in you. This will be three. I am sure there are many more." I plunged deeper and deeper.