12. Crysta's Decision

Crysta's POV

I woke up to the sun streaming into the room. I tried to move but I was stuck where I was laying on the bed. When I turned my head I saw Hunter sleeping with a smile on his face. I realized I was using one of his arms as a pillow while his other arm was wrapped around my waist pinning me to the bed. Wait, I am sleeping in the same bed as Hunter. I looked under the blanket and realized I had no clothes on. I started to slowly remember what happened last night. I smile crept onto my face as I reminisced about giving my virginity to Hunter. He was so caring and tried to be gentle. I tried to lift his arm off of me. I need to use the bathroom.  Hunter pulled me closer to him. "Hunter, I need to use the bathroom." He didn't move. Apparently,  he is a sound sleeper. "Hunter," I said a little louder. He grumbled something.  "Hunter, I really need to use the bathroom."

"Five more minutes. Let me hold you for five more minutes," Hunter finally answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hunter, I am going to pee on your bed," I exclaimed.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "What's wrong princess?"

I am becoming frustrated.  "Please let me pee sir."

He quickly moves his arm. "Do you need help getting to the bathroom?" he asked with concern.

"No, thank-you. I can manage," I respond. I try to stand up from the bed and end up sitting right back down on the bed. My sweet spot is sore and my legs are wobbly.

"Let me help you," Hunter smirks. "You are sore from last night. Let me run you a bath." He helps me to the bathroom and sits me on the toilet. He leans over to start the bath. I get a perfect view of his butt. I am not complaining. "Do you like what you see princess?" I am embarrassed that he caught me. "Don't look away. It is all yours. Only yours. You can look all you want," he smiles.
He continues checking the water temperature.  He adds some bubbles.
"Are you ready to get in?" Hunter asks.

"Yes sir."

He helps me into the bathtub and then slides in behind me. I am sitting between his legs. I lean back against his chest. He feels safe.

He washes my hair and then adds conditioner.  This feels so good. "Mmmmm.....," I groan.

"Say my name princess," he orders.

"Mmmm.... Hunter....  This feels so good." I can feel his heart quicken. He groans. I can feel his hardness against my back.

He takes the poof and the lavender soap and washes my body. He must think my breasts and sweet spot are exceptionally dirty because he spends a lot of time cleaning those areas. I start to become aroused. "What a naughty princess.  Do you want something sweetheart," he asks as he circles my clit. I begin to rub my butt against his hard organ. "Use your words princess," he explains.

"I want you sir," I beg.

"I am right here," he smirks.

"Sir, please touch me, and fuck me. Please."

"You look so beautiful when you beg," he smiles with a gleam in his eyes. He turns me around so that I am straddling him. His hard cock is aimed at me entrance. He leans into me as his lips crash into mine. His tongue dives into my mouth. He tastes every part of my mouth. I feel the warmth building in my core. He pulls back. "Crysta, you had sex for the first time last night. You are still sore," he explains while needing my breasts. "Having sex now would hurt you."

"Please Hunter. I am fine," I whine.

He looks into my eyes and thinks. His blue eyes do not want to deny me. His hard member is twitching below. Finally,  he says,"Fine. Remember to be honest with Mr. If it hurts even a little,  we will stop. Promise."