Love the giver more than the gift..

Well, we've kind of have reached the half way point and I'm mean enough to say that today will be a rest day. 

Count down is becoming real and everyone is turning more crazy and panicked over last minute Christmas shopping or sending out their cards and gifts. 

Try not to murder anyone, I know it's the murderous time of the year but it looks bad in front of a judge. 

Is anyone getting excited or depressed yet?

Put up decorations or fully prepared for the upcoming winter?

Any gifts you want to brag about but can't actual tell anyone in your family or friend's group due to it being a surprise. You can rant about it in the comments if that helps, let you get it all of your chest. 

I haven't actual made any real plans for this chapter but I just wanted to add the quote into a chapter's title somewhere. 

This is just a short chapter in the half way point that's left for any of you lovely and delightful readers/followers to just comment or skip however you want. (Just stay respectful)

I'll copy the list of the day's ships specials below just for those who forgot and don't want to go back to check with the first chapter. 

Christmas oneshot specials day's list!

Day One = Ogafuru

Day Two = Royai

Day Three = Jaydick

Day Four = Maksou

Day Five = Yamakage

Day Six = Hideki

Day Seven = Birdflash

Day Eight = Gureshin

Day Nine = Aokuro

Day Ten = Makorin

Day Eleven = Lavi x Yu

Day Twelve = Bakutodo

Day Thirteen = Kagekuro

Day Fourteen = Makoharu

Day Fifteen = Brudick

Day Sixteen = Tyki x Lavi

Day Seventeen = Goblin Slayer

Day Eighteen = Tsukkiyama

Day Nineteen = Kondick

Day Twenty = Rivamika

Day Twenty-One = ROTSH (Rise of the Shield Hero - No Ship)

Day Twenty-Two = Graylu.

Have a good holiday people :)

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!!

Chag Sameach! (Happy Holiday!)

Hanukkah Sameach! (Happy Hanukkah!)

And for those who don't celebrate this time of year at all, thEn I do hope you'll have a wonderful and joyful winter!

And Happy New Year!!