Chapter 5

"Let's get dressed," he says. What in god's name just happened?! Don't freak out, act normal, he's still right there. Did I just confess something? Or does he consider it fangirling? Whatever it is, he seemed to like it. I'll just... Be myself. That's all I can really do anyways.

You open your closet door, looking for something to wear, meanwhile Leon grabs his tshirts from off your chair.

"Could I maybe put my stuff in a drawer?" He asks.

"Oh shit, sorry yeah. The top one of my dresser is free," you apologize, still looking at your tank tops. "But not the one on the-" you pause mid sentence as you turn and see he's opened the wrong top drawer. "Left..."

He looks up at you after seeing the contents of your underwear/bra drawer, and has a stupid smirk on his face.

"Nice collection you have there," he says. You can't help but smile in embarrassment and shake your head.

"The other top drawer, that one is free. Now don't go looking there again or I'll have your head, Mr. Scott." He laughs as you turn back and pull out a pair of shorts and a low cut tank top, trying to brush off the situation.

"Tell me, there a reason for all the lace?"

"Cut it out," you say half jokingly, walking past him to the bathroom as he puts his things away. Closing and locking the door, you take a silent breath and try to compose yourself. That was like, the worst case scenario for my embarrassment. The beat of your pounding heart quiets as you get dressed, feeling less anxious in private.

You fix your hair and do light makeup, and open the door to see Leon trying to finger comb his hair in the mirror of your dresser. His hair does look a little goofy from sleeping.

"Come here," you tell him. He stops and notices you standing there in the reflection, and turns to you.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah, your hair," you say jokingly.

"Ouch, a little brutal, cupcake." He comes into the bathroom and you take out your hair brush, combing through the longer front pieces of his hair. "Sorry," he spits out.

"For?" You ask, moving to combing the back pieces of his hair.

"Embarrassing you. I'd rather have you happy with me than tease you and make you mad."

"It's okay, Leon. I get embarrassed around you easily. You're just making jokes," you say, stepping back and looking at him. Your mouth turns into a small grin and he gives one back. "And your hair looks acceptable now, so we can go."

"Yeah?" He turns and approves of it in the bathroom mirror. "You know how I like it," he says.

"Maybe so. Oh wait, I forgot." You pull open a drawer and pull out brown colored contacts. "Put these on."

"And these are..."

"Just a measure to make you a little less recognizable. Don't be shocked if you turn a lot of heads, just ignore it."

"You really think I'd attract that much attention?" He asks, taking the contacts.

"Yes. Not everyone in this world looks like a perfectly in-shape model."

"You're too kind," he says smiling. After a moment he has the contacts on and looks to you. Oh wow, that's an incredibly different look.

"It's... Definitely different. But I like it, I think." He looks back into the mirror.

"It's a little weird, honestly. But I'll go with it for you," he says.

"Thanks. I'm just worried about it, but I'm not trying to keep you locked up in here."