Fun Facts and Cats

So, Viv is a real person, lol. She's one of my besties who supported me the whole way through writing this book and the oneshots book, and even the book of random oneshots before the resident evil one. Her personality is so contagious and silly, and I knew it'd be a good balance to add between Leon's character and the romance aspect. So thank you, Viv. Also, she thinks all the Viv supporters are funny lmao. Here's her cat:

This book started as a scenario in my head that kept replaying, and I was like I gotta write this out, but it's too much to just be a oneshot, like there's so much to build off of

This book started as a scenario in my head that kept replaying, and I was like I gotta write this out, but it's too much to just be a oneshot, like there's so much to build off of. So while Viv and I were finishing watching a movie, I picked a cover photo and came up with a title and showed it to her and she was like "ooohh yeah that's the one" 😂 and from then on, I just kept writing all the scenarios I could come up with into this book. I know the chapters weren't very long, but I still believe they were long enough to make a story out of lol. Also, I have a whole life to live, I try not to be on my phone all that much.

I did want to once again thank all of you for the continued support, like I literally have never gotten one mean or negative comment and it's so shocking. Thank you to the new people for coming around and voting and commenting, and thank you to my og's who have been there since the beginning and saw it through, you know who you are haha.

More fun facts: (Mostly about Viv, bc I can not come up with an oc for my life and thanks to her I wrote in a lot of personality traits and interests of hers. I hope everyone has a friend like her fr. Also like facts about me that I hope you guys can relate to!)

Chapter 1- Watching Leon fall through the ceiling would probably make Viv do that exact thing- be entirely shocked, and then act completely normal about it like nothing happened 😂 she somehow stays cool in situations where things go wrong.

Chapter 2- Oh my god, I've had a crush on Leon since I was probably 15 or 16, whenever the re2 remake came out. Since then, it's been a spiral of obsession 🤣

I don't have my towels organized by color, but all my clothes are. One day, I'll have my life in order.

Yes, I have like 4 posters of Leon in my room. None with Luis sadly, but one with Claire yes haha.

Of course I wear giant tshirts with anime men on them and tiny shorts to bed, there's no other way to live!

Chapter 3- No idea if him getting offered therapy is canon, but I imagine he would reject it. Like, I just can't imagine Leon in therapy, also it wasn't as common back then I feel like.

This might be a little mean, but Leon is either a man whore or incredibly awkward with women, no in between lmao. Like, the way he acts when he meets Sherry, the pat he gives Ashley when they hug, the way he interacts with Claire in infinite darkness, it's so awkward.

I don't know where I got the cupcake nickname from, but imho it's cute asf. I can imagine him saying that more so than something like "pumpkin" or "sugar" or stuff like that.