Chapter 24

"We're together. You know I'm not going anywhere, wouldn't ever dream of it." The way he looks at me tells me everything. He knows exactly what he wants, and he's speaking the truth.

Leon leans down and kisses the top of your head, trying to assure your worries and rid you of anxiety.

"Promise?"

"I promise, y/n. I've been alone my whole life. I'm not letting the one person I care about most slip away. I'm stuck like glue, baby. You can trust me on that."

"Thank you," you whisper, hugging him tight. He makes a grunting sound and then laughs.

"Strong girl, trying to break my ribs? Have a taste of your own medicine." He squeezes you tight, crushing you with his massive arms. You squeak, slightly struggling to breathe with his strength.

"Agh, I forgot how strong you were," you grunt.

"Forgot? How dare you, cupcake. I guess I'll have to remind you with dangerous bear hugs every once in a while," he teases, letting go of the pressure but still clinging to you. You giggle, relishing in his spoiling, attention giving moment.

You look up at him, a smile growing on his face once again. Your eyes shut and his lips gently interlock with yours. I can't seem to get enough of this. I guess it's hard to believe he's mine.

"Come on cuddle cake, let's lay down. But no sleeping, you still gotta eat dinner."

"Only if you carry me, superman," you smirk. Letting your muscles relax, the weight of your body leanins into him. He lowers his arms to your waist to catch you, breathily laughing at your actions.

He squats, letting your upper body fall over his back as he wraps his arms around your thighs. As he stands, you feel your whole weight lifted. Is it weird I like being carried around by him?

"Wanna be suplexed into the bed?" He asks, making you laugh.

"What? No, hahaha, I'm not even in the right position." Oh god, don't turn that into a dirty joke.

"I'll put you into position," he says quietly. You straighten up, your head nearly touching the ceiling. Damnit.

"What was that I heard?" You tease. Suddenly, he spins you around, placing your ass on his shoulder, facing you the same way as him. He was not joking. Wait, this isn't even a proper suplex!

Leon turns himself around, both of your backs facing the bed. You feel your weight shifting as he begins to lean back, and you are definitely not prepared to be thrown.

"Nonono wait! Babe!"

You're slammed into the mattress, Leon's arms still wrapped around you as he fell with you. The both of you laugh, and he slides himself out from under you.

Crawling between your legs, he kisses you, smiles still on your faces. You wrap your legs around him, a small heat building inside you. He pulls back and grins. Why is he smiling like that?

Before your next thought, he takes his arms out from under him, his support gone as his body crushes yours. His face buries in your neck, his lips against your skin.

"Leon!! I promise I wasn't breaking your ribs!" You laugh.

"Too bad, you get carried, I get to lay on you. Fair trade." The heat of his breath on your neck makes goosebumps spread across your arms.

"Well I hope I'm a comfortable pillow then," you say, scruffing his hair. He makes a grumpy growl into you, clearly upset by the hair ruffle. You do it again, making him give you another growl.