Finally a trainee?

Seeing Bang pd there was quite a shock to say the least.

Her parents, a bit skeptical and unsure about it, let the man in. They obviously were vary of him and kept whispering yo each other if either of them has heard of this company. Sarang stayed silent and observed the man. He seemed polite and kind.

As they all sat down, after a brief introduction he finally revealed the reason he came to her house.

"Your daughter has an amazing talent and we'd like to train her and help her hone her skills so that she can become the best of the best."

Hearing something like that from a man who obviously knew shit ton about music and singing felt really good. Sarang looked at her parents who though looked proud of her, weren't convinced of sending her to the company.

"Our daughter is very talented. We know that well. But why should we send her to your company? I mean she has been getting calls and offers from the Big 3 and other major labels. And your company...." Her mother trailed off.

Sarang sighed internally. She knew her mother was just concerned about her well being and honestly anyone would be skeptical if a CEO of a nameless and small company came to their house like this.

Anyone else in her position would have definitely gone with the big companies cause success is guaranteed there. But she wanted to try this company.

Not only cause Yoongi was there but also cause she really liked the way Bang pd was talking about music and the direction he wants to take the company in. This man clearly loved making music. She knew her artistic abilities would be appreciated and nurtured in this small company more than any other company.

"I want to join your company." Three heads whipped towards her so fast, she was surprised they didn't crack their necks.

"Wh..What?" To say Bang pd looked dumbfounded would be the biggest understatement ever.

"I'd like to become a trainee under Bighit." Sarang repeated once again. This time her parents finally broke from their stupor and after excusing themselves, dragged her into her room.

"What happened just now?" Her father whispered, confusion evident in his eyes.

"Weren't you saying you had no intention of becoming an idol just a week ago?" Her mother questioned.

"Eomma, after the performance at school, I realized how much I love singing. I want to be on stage. I want to make people feel all sorts of emotions as they listen to my voice, read my lyrics and feel my music." As she said it, she realized how true it all was.

Sarang thought she wanted to go to that company just to see Yoongi once but she now realized that she wanted to give it a try.

Her father made her sit on the bed and knelt down in front of her and in his sweet comforting voice said;

"My honey bun, there are tons of companies out there who'd choose you in a heartbeat if you wish to choose their company. Companies that are already well established and where you wouldn't have to worry about anything. "

He rarely used that nickname for her anymore. Not after she once cried about the neighborhood guys teasing her about it. But she secretly loved that nickname a lot. As she looked at her parents, she was overwhelmed by the love she had for them and love that shone in their eyes for her.

"Eomma, appa, I really really want to do this. Please let me atleast try it? This company might not be a big one, but I can see that this man will let me have my artistic independence. I can make music the way I like. And that's what I want. "

As she said this, her parents finally gave in. Sarang's mother hugged her tight and gave her a comforting pat.

As they all went back to the living room, Sarang saw Bang pd nervously watching everyone.

"When can we see the contract and other information then?" Bang pd looked like he was in disbelief at what her mother said.

"So you agree?" He asked in a hopeful voice.

"That's what our daughter wants and we support her decision." Her father said while smiling at Sarang.

"This is great. Oh this is such a great thing. I'm so glad you made this decision, I swear that you will never regret this. "

Bang pd looked like he was over the moon. He turned to her to let her know that she can join the company after two months.

"TWO MONTHS?" Sarang almost scared everyone with her sudden screech.

"Oh yes, umm I was thinking it's better that you finish your middle school before joining. The company and dorm are pretty far away from this are. You can enroll in a high school closer to the company. "

At that her parents agreed and even praised bang pd for thinking of all this. He just shook his head and said it was all his responsibility and of course Sarang's comfort mattered more.

Sarang knew what he said was right and the best option so she just agreed. What else can she do. Guess meeting Yoongi will have to wait.

It was decided that she'll start training in April and will enroll in a nearby high school called Apgujeong High School.

Luckily that is where her grandparents live so she can stay there for the time being.

As Sarang looked at herself in the mirror that night she couldn't help but think about how everything in her mundane and monotonous life was going to change soon.

-❤-

A/N:- Hope you guys liked this, we're ome step closer to Sarang meeting the Bighit trainees.
I'm open to any and all suggestions. Constructive criticism is always welcomed. Please show lots of love and support to Sarang and her story.