Bighit Family and Jungkook

"Will you stop staring at the door every two minutes?" Jin chided Jungkook, who seemed to not have heard anything and kept staring at the door.

"Leave him be hyung, you know he won't stop this till he sees her

"Leave him be hyung, you know he won't stop this till he sees her." Namjoon commented from his seat, smirking a little.

"It's better than him pacing around the room. I swear he made me go dizzy within five minutes." Yoongi said while shaking his head, earning laughs from other members.

They were all in the green room getting ready for the Bighit family photoshoot. And Jungkook obviously was waiting for Sarang, who seemed to be running late.

"Who's he waiting for though?" Lee Hyun whispered to Taehyung who was sitting next to him.

Taehyung just shook his head and shrugged, trying to hide his smile. Almost everyone in the group had figured out that their maknae had feelings for Sarang.

Jungkook stood up like a spring when the door opened but frowned when he saw that it was TXT. He sighed and started pacing, stopping for a moment to greet TXT before continuing his pacing, looking over the window every so often to make sure she wasn't here yet.

"Oh god no, he's pacing again. I'm going get a headache before the shoot even starts." Jimin bemoaned as he slumped into his seat. The others just shaking their heads at Jungkook.

"He looks like a meerkat." Yeonjun noticed making everyone chuckle.

"Is he waiting for her?" Huening kai whispered to Hobi, who had his arms around Kai.

"Wow, even the youngest has found out huh?" Everyone was amazed at the fact that Huening kai was able to catch up on the issue so quick.

"What? Just cause I'm the youngest doesn't mean I don't know about these kind of stuff. And he's being very obvious." Huening kai defended himself.

Everyone except a still dazed Jungkook and a very confused Lee Hyun laughed at Huening kai's statement.

"Let me in too. Ah pleaseeee." Lee Hyun whined while looking at others who playfully chose to ignore him for now. Just then the door opened, making everyone look towards the entrance.

"Oh sorry, am I late?" A slightly out of breath Sarang stood.

Before anyone could say anything, Jungkook crossed over to the other side with four long strides and hugged her eliciting gasps from everyone. Sarang who had staggered a bit from the sudden hug, looked at the others with wide eyes. Silently asking what's wrong with Jungkook.