First Valentine's Day with Jungkook

Sarang was cleaning up her studio when she stumbled upon a crocheted bunny and stopped what she was doing to gently place it back on the couch. Her gaze landed on another crocheted item and all of sudden she started laughing as the memories about it flooded in.

It all happened on Valentine's day.

2023 February 14th

Sarang looked around, making sure there was no one following her before pressing the door bell. She didn't have to wait long before the door opened and there stood her boyfriend looking dashing as ever.

"Sarang-ah you came right on time

"Sarang-ah you came right on time." Jungkook said happily as he welcomed her in his house.

"Jungkook-ah happy valentines day." Sarang greeted him with a kiss as she handed him a small bouquet. "I wanted to buy a bigger one but was afraid someone will see me."

"Oh you didn't have to." Jungkook said as he accepted the bouquet. However his beaming face made it clear enough just how much he appreciated the flowers.

Sarang handed him the wine bottle she had bought and thanked him as he took off her coat from her before hanging it neatly on the coat rack.

Jungkook and Sarang had decided to follow their plan of sticking to dates at each other's home for as long as they can. Which is why the two two decided to spend their first Valentine together at Jungkook's place.

As Sarang entered the living room she gasped in awe once she saw the decorations. There were red and pink ballons everywhere. It was such a lovely sight. Not too overwhelming but just the right amount of decor.

Her jaw dropped further when she saw the dining table lined up with roses, candles, her favorite cake and champagne. It was perfect.

"Did you do all this by yourself?" Sarang asked in awe as she turned to a shy Jungkook who nodded while rubbing the back of his neck

"Do you like it? I wasn't sure if it'd be too much or too less but I tried my best." Jungkook responded as he looked at her hopefully.