Kissing At HYBE & Almost Getting Caught?

Sarang bid Jungkook's brother a goodbye as he parked the car into Hybe's parking lot and made his way out.

"Finally we got some alone time. Seriously that hyung of mine can't read the room to save his life." Jungkook complained as Sarang laughed while Bam let out a bark as if he was laughing too.

"Bam-ah are you laughing at your dad right now?" Jungkook gasped in mock hurt as he put his hands on his hips.

"Come on now don't be so mean to him like that. Bam and I had a great time today didn't we Bam?" Sarang asked as she crouched to Bam's level and scratched the back of his ears. Bam seemed to enjoy it a lot as he snuggled into Sarang as if to say he did have a lot of fun too.

Sarang looked at her phone as she got a notification. It was her manager asking her to hurry up as she had to shoot some greetings for fans and streaming sites. Sarang sighed as she got up.

"First day of dating and I can't even have alone time with my girlfriend it's not fair at all." Jungkook complained as he pouted making Sarang smile at the adorable pout of his.

"Your girlfriend is a pretty popular person. I guess you'll have to wait a bit before you can get your alone time with her." Sarang joked as she nudged his shoulder with hers making him laugh.

"Well fine then. It's not like I can whisk you away and keep you to myself despite wanting to do just that." Jungkook said as he gave her a look full of longing.

Sarang looked around to make sure that there was no one around. They were already inside the building and it was a blind spot for CCTV cameras. Although it was an artist only parking, people still somehow managed to sneak in and take some photos so it never hurts to be more careful.

"What are you looking around for?" Jungkook asked confused.

"I wanted to give you a new year's gift but I need to make sure there's no one sneakily trying to take our pics first." Sarang replied off handedly.

"What gift do you-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence he was interrupted as Sarang kissed him square on lips. It was a quick and short kiss but it left him absolutely breathless. He stood there dumbfounded as Sarang gave him a bright smile before she winked at him and ran away while yelling out a "see you soon Jungkook-ah!"

For God knows how long Jungkook stood there absolutely frozen on spot as he tried to grasp the fact that Sarang, his best friend, his colleague, his now girlfriend just kissed him in broad daylight in their company where just about anyone could've seen them.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration as the short kiss left him yearning for more. Ever since last night when he finally confessed his suppressed feelings of over a decade and shared the new year's kiss with her he wanted to do nothing more than wrap his arms around Sarang and shower her with endless kisses.

His heart, mind and body yearned to be with her right now. This wasn't the first time where he felt this invisible pull to be near her but after last night it became almost unbearable. He truly wanted to share his every waking moment with the love of his life. It might seem too much to some people but to him it only felt natural to miss her so dearly even though he'll see her soon enough.

"My love you'll be the death of me." Jungkook groaned as leaned on the wall behind him for support.

He turned towards Bam who was sitting obediently and looking at Jungkook expectantly.

"And you, you little brat. I'm not done with you yet. How can you steal my girl from me on the first day of our relationship huh?" Jungkook chided jokingly as Bam let out a happy bark and actually smirked as if to say 'and I'll do it again'