🎶 New Album 🎶

Sarang smiled to herself as she stared at the computer screen in front of her. It has been a little over two and a half years since Sarang released her last album "Vintage". And in these thirty months she had achieved a great many things including Emmys and other prestigious awards for her acting.

But it was now time for idol Sarang to come back to her stage. She had taken the hiatus to heal from the burnout. Covid was a difficult time for everyone and Sarang was no different. Her mental health took a massive hit as she was struggling to keep her head afloat.

For the first time in her life Sarang wasn't able to make new music. She somehow got her passion back and was able to make several hit songs including a fan song "Hang In There, It'll Be Okay", "Dynamite" and her Jazz inspired album "Vintage."

But she realized that her mind and body needed a break which is why she decided to put music on hold and focus on her acting career for the time being.

Sarang finally was able to overcome her burnout as she now stared at the forty seven tracks displayed on the computer in front of her with a relaxed smile.

She decided to release a full length album. Her fans deserved it after waiting for so long. It was time for her to go back to her roots.

SARANG

TRACK #1:- MY FOREVER LOVE

Composed and produced by Sarang

A slow pop ballad with lyrics of declaring her love to someone. This song heavily references 'first love' the first track of her first ever album. My Forever Love is the title track of the album.

TRACK #2:- UNDER THE MISTLETOE

Composed and Produced By Sarang.

A contemporary R&B song with soft vocals. The lyrics are about sharing a kiss under the mistletoe with your beloved.

Track #3:- FIREWORKS IN MY HEART

Composed by Sarang, Produced by Hiss Noise and Sarang.

A disco pop song with rock and roll influences. The mv is silly and playful and has the girl (actress Kim Yoojung) declaring her love to a man (Lee Jaewook) by telling him that he causes fireworks to explode in her heart whenever he looks at her. She declares her love in front of everyone.

TRACK #4 :- LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU