Seven MV making and Behind The Scenes!

Sarang and Jungkook were buzzing with excitement as the first day of mv shooting drew closer. Jungkook had already brifed her on the storyline and Sarang was looking forward to act it out with him.

Leading up to the d-day of the shooting Sarang had taken it in her hands to make sure that Jungkook was in the perfect condition both physically and emotionally. Of course Jungkook being Jungkook also didn't stay back and doubled in his efforts to make sure Sarang was comfortable with everything too.

So the two would often hit the gym multiple times a day and then would silently retire to Sarang's studio where they spent the rest of the time practicing the scenes and doing skincare.

Sarang would paint his nails while Jungkook tried to master his expressions under Sarang's tutelage. As the day of shooting finally arrived Sarang patted Jungkook's back in assurance to boost his confidence.

"Acting isn't my forte at all. I can sing, I can dance but acting? I can't do that at all." Jungkook bemoaned as he laid his head on Sarang's shoulder as they settled into a couch in the green room waiting for the makeup artists to arrive.

"Nonsense. I've seen you act in BTS music videos all these years plus all the VCRs that you've recorded. And I know for a fact that you're a pretty good actor. Besides noona will help you." Sarang teased him a bit at the end to soothe his worries.

Although Sarang was just a few months older than Jungkook she often used the noona card on him whenever she wanted to tease him. And it worked like a charm cause Jungkook blushed a bit as he tried to hide his smile.

Before the shoot began one of the cameraman for Bangtan TV appeared in front of them to record the interview.

"What's the storyline for the mv?" He asked before panning the camera towards the couple.

"The storyline for the mv is pretty simple. Sarang and I are a couple who had a fight over something petty. I miss her and want to reconcile while Sarang is still angry at me and brushes off all of my attempts at wooing her back. And so I decide to go to great lengths and do silly goofy stuff until she finally gives in."

As Jungkook finished explaining the plot he looked over at her and flashed her a smile which she returned. Hearing Jungkook call them a couple in front of everyone was pretty heart fluttering. Even though everyone assumed he meant it for the mv, both Sarang and Jungkook knew better.

Once their makeup and outfits were done the director explained the schedule. As they were waiting for the staff to set up everything Sarang whistled slowly as she appreciated how good Jungkook was looking in the black leather jacket.

"Keep looking at me like that and I might improvise the scene and end up kissing you right in front of everyone." Jungkook whispered in her ear as leaned down before straightening up and smirking at her. Sarang blushed furiously as she tried to calm her heart.

MONDAY