Mentor Sarang on Iland

"Why me though?" Sarang sulked as she sat in her seat.

"Because." Her manager vaguely replied as she continued scrolling through Sarang's schedule.

"But why do I have to go all alone?" Sarang whined as she slumped further in her seat.

"Because you're a soloist?" Taeho asked in a deadpan voice making Sarang glare at him.

"Jungkook told me that BTS will go together later as a group. And Myungho told me he will be going together with his performance team members. Can't I have someone accompany me too?" Sarang looked at the staff pleadingly.

"What are you talking about?" Her staff looked at her incredulously.

"Oh, how about I join one of them? Maybe I can go together with BTS or how about I go with Myungho and the others?"

Sarang's eyes sparkled at her 'genius' plan. She knew BTS would gladly take her along with them if she asked and so would Hoshi, Myungho, Jun and Dino.

All she needed to do was ask and they'll agree instantly. It'd be tricky to get approval from the company but she was sure BTS and Seventeen can convince them on her behalf.

"Sarang-ah, you're not being serious right now are you?" Minhee, her manager asked looking at Sarang.

"Should I call Namjoon oppa? Or Jin oppa? I think they'll listen to me the best. And for Pledis, I think I should just call Seungcheol oppa. He'll sort everything out." Sarang wondered as she scrolled through her phone's contacts.

"Sarang why are you behaving like this?" Jiyoung, her bodyguard asked exasperated.

"You do know that you can't simply join other artists as you wish right? They'll be going as a group for a group task, the makers needed you there separately." Taeho, her other bodyguard sighed.

"Then should I ask Jieun unnie? And maybe I can ask Sejong and Heize Unnie to join us too. Wouldn't that be better than just having one soloist?"

"What's the issue Sarang? Did something happen?" Minhee looked at Sarang with concern in her eyes.

Sarang sighed. How can she tell them without embarrassing herself?

"It's just that, I'm not sure if I'll be a good mentor. I've never done this type of thing and since I'll go there all alone, there would be no one else I could rely on if I feel I'm not doing well. What if I don't do well? What if the viewers don't like me?"

Sarang has been worried about this ever since her schedule was revealed that she had to visit I-Land as a mentor for a day. Although she was excited at the prospect of meeting the trainees she couldn't shake away the doubts plaguing her mind. Especially considering the recent hate posts she had seen about herself.

And although Sarang seemed like an outgoing person, she was an introvert. Her introverted nature becoming more prominent cause of the pandemic and scarce human contact she has had in the past few months. To have all the spotlight on her in a setting where she wasn't familiar with, that was slightly unnerving for her.

"Oh my sweet child. You're worrying about nothing." Minhee hugged Sarang as soon as she heard what Sarang had to say.

"Ouch." Sarang winced as she felt someone hitting her slightly on her head. She turned around to see Taeho standing beside her with a fond expression.

"Sarang-ah, you're one of the top artist in the industry right now. There's no one in Korea who doesn't know you. People love everything you do. Why are you thinking they'll hate you? Even if you do make a mistake, it's fine. You're a human after all."