Weekly Idol with Seventeen

"Sarang, stop sulking." Minhee chided as she drove to their destination.

"I'm not sulking." Sarang retorted half heartedly.

"You sure are." Taeho, one of her bodyguards commented from his seat, ducking down to avoid Sarang hitting him.

"Can we please not go there? I seriously hate it." Sarang pleaded with her staff who just sighed.

"The director of the show pleaded with us to let you come there. And they've been calling you for so long, it wouldn't look good if you didn't attend." Minhee replied.

Sarang sighed as she slumped further down in her seat, wishing she didn't have to attend the show. You see, Sarang was invited to guest on Weekly Idol and she hated the hosts Doni and Coni with a burning passion. But looks like she had no choice but to attend the variety show.

As they made their way onto the set her staff patted her back, letting her know they'll be here if she needed them. Sarang just stared at them with a resigned look before masking her emotions and putting on a bright smile as she waited for the staff of the show to give her further instructions. The staff told her to wait in the green room for the time being.

She was quite happy to note that there were several more artists waiting alongside her.

To her delight it was Seventeen. She was quite close with them especially the 97liners and couldn't hide the sigh of relief that escaped her once she spotted them. They were getting their pics clicked as they posed to post on their SNS later.

She made her way towards them and in unison thirteen heads whipped around to look at her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She made her way towards them and in unison thirteen heads whipped around to look at her.

Sarang came to a sudden stop and blushed slightly at the way their eyes were appraising her.

"Oh Sarang-ah you're here too?" Before Sarang could register what was happening, she was engulfed in a pair of arms. Their strength almost hulk like.

Her face was buried in the chest of the person hugging her. Finally breaking free she lit up at the realization that it was Mingyu who was hugging her.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.