Hybe x Game Caterers pt. 2

"For the second game, select two players from your team. Strength and intelligence. You need it both. Think carefully and pick two players." Na pd announced.

"Did you hear what he said?" Lee Hyun asked looking confused only to meet the equally confused stares of his teammates.

"We're too far from him." Sarang replied as she tried to remember what Na PD said.

"I couldn't hear a thing, all I heard was two players." Baekho shrugged as Sarang turned around to ask the staff about it.

"We've four members. Who are we choosing?" Minhyun questioned.

"Sarang is the most smartest among us all." Lee Hyun noted.

"She's the most athletic too." Baekho added as everyone agreed.

"Should we just send her twice?" Lee Hyun whispered only for Sarang to hit him in the arm lightly.

"Oppa anyone can see that you obviously have more strength among the four of us." Sarang nodded towards Baekho and his bulging arms.

"Oh so you're not denying that you're the smartest among us?" Lee Hyun asked with a raised brow

"Can't deny facts." Sarang simply smirked as they all burst out laughing.

At the end Sarang suggested that Minhyun and Baekho should be the ones participating. She knew she already had tons of screen time and wanted her teammates to shine on screen too. Plus despite what she had said, Minhyun was pretty smart so she knew he'd do well.

"Yah why'd you make me go? I'm bad at running." Minhyun whined.

"No you-" Baekho started only for Minhyun to finish the sentence.

"That's right, I'm bad at all sports. The only reason I do gym is cause I'm a celebrity." He confessed as Lee Hyun agreed.

"Oppa take this opportunity to prove everyone wrong. You can do it." Sarang encouraged him.

The fact that the sun was scorching and Sarang didn't want to leave the shade was something she kept to herself.

And so began the game. Minhyun from Team United, Beomgyu from TXT, Jake from Enhypen, Dino from Seventeen, Eunchae from Le Sserafim and Jisun from fromis_9 all stood at the starting line of the race.