Running Man and Crushes

Sarang was on her way to the set of Running Man. Gong Yoo and Park Bogum  will also be appearing along with her. She was excited to say the least, not only did she get to appear on her favourite variety show but she'd also get to meet Gong Yoo, who was one of her celebrity crushes.

She was already acquainted with Bogum as they had met couple of times during his MC tenure and he was friends with Taehyung.

Sarang dressed in a comfortable clothing knowing that she'd have to change into something else once the game starts.

As she arrived at the set, she was told to wait in the green room, once she entered the room she was star stuck as she looked at Gong Yoo who was laughing at something one of the staff members said and started blushing when Bogum nudged her slight...

As she arrived at the set, she was told to wait in the green room, once she entered the room she was star stuck as she looked at Gong Yoo who was laughing at something one of the staff members said and started blushing when Bogum nudged her slightly to make her stop staring and drooling.

She quickly greeted everyone, almost bouncing off the ground when Gong Yoo greeted her back.

In her defense he was one of the finest man she had ever seen and though she had sung OST for his drama this was the first time she saw him this up close

In her defense he was one of the finest man she had ever seen and though she had sung OST for his drama this was the first time she saw him this up close. As she shook herself out of her daydreams she shot Bogum a glance only to see him full on smirking as if he had stumbled upon her dirty little secret.

Oh she was never going to live this one down. She knew for a fact that Bogum would tattle on her to Taehyung as soon as he got the chance and Taehyung would then relay it to the entire Bangtan.

She looked at Bogum with a pleading look in her eyes and he just snorted, but to her relief nodded his head, silently promising to not reveal her crush to anyone.

For now.

As Bogum and Sarang talked about their latest projects and other things, she almost stopped breathing for a second when Gong Yoo suddenly approached them and smiled at her.

"Sarang-ssi how have you been?" He asked while smiling so bright and warm that for a second Sarang thought that even the sun would fail in comparison to his smile.

He probably understood her dumbstruck look in an instant cause now his smile was replaced with a playful smirk and as he raised an eyebrow and said "Interesting" in his low voice Sarang wanted the earth to swallow her immediately.