Knetz react to Gong Yoo-Sarang

Fans can't get enough of Gong Yoo and Sarang

By Lee EunBi

Choi Sarang is quickly becoming one of the most well known name in every household. The First Love singer made her debut appearance at the hit variety show Running Man along with the famous actor Gong Yoo and lovable actor Park Bogum.

The trio were the special guests for the 350th episode of the show and they undoubtedly had lots of fun. Despite this being her first time, Sarang stunned the cast and viewers alike with how professional and natural she was at it. The cast members jokingly asked her to join the running man cast as a permanent member.

Sarang and Gong Yoo both showed great athletic abilities, meanwhile Bogum made everyone laugh at his endearing clumsiness.

But it wasn't the skills or the idol's sense of humor that caught the eyes of the netizens, (though they certainly made quite an impact) but the electrifying chemistry between her and Gong Yoo overpowered everything else.

After the episode was aired it instantly started going viral and many people posted clips of Sarang and Gong Yoo from the episode. Their undeniable chemistry and charisma charmed everyone.

We have compiled some reactions by the knetz for you to read.

"Sarang and Gong Yoo have a crazy chemistry!!"

"Fuck! they both look so good"

"Did y'all see the way Gong Yoo was looking at her when he wrapped his legs around her? I'd die if that was me"

"Oh I too want to wrap my legs around Gong Yoo ㅠㅠ"

"Despite the age gap they have very good chemistry"

"The way she was avoiding eye contact with him was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Sarang has great chemistry with everyone she's paired with"

"I want them to be main leads in a romcom ASAP!!"

"Oppa where can i find a man like you?"

"They'd look so great in a drama together, PD nim pls someone cast them together."

"Bogummy, Sarang and Gong Yoo were perfect for this episode, great chemistry, so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"His smirk is so hot, Sarang how are you breathing after being this close to him?"

"Sarang definitely makes everyone fall in love with her"

"Sarang give me a chance, oppa will be good to you ㅠㅠ"

"He was so gentle with her"

"The way he handed her a towel after dunking her into the pool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Marriage when?"

"If they do a drama together it'll become super hit"

"Oh they're both so hot"

"I can't decide if I want to be Sarang Or Gong Yoo in this situationㅋㅋ"

"Bogum was third wheeling ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"How did they stay so calm even in that position? I would have passed out if either of them wrapped their legs around meㅋㅋ"

"Sarang and Gong Yoo definitely stole the limelight of the show. They were great!"

"Even the cast sensed the chemistryㅋㅋ"

"Are they dating?"

"Wow how come they have such great chemistry with each other? crazy!!"

"So hot"

Follow Soompi for more updates on Sarang and Gong Yoo.