Moving Into New Home

The last couple of months have been hectic for Sarang. She performed at the BBMAS and won several awards at the show and now she was back in Korea.

For the majority of her trainee and idol life, Sarang stayed at her grandparent's house and later moved to dorm at the company. But now she wanted to get a place of her own. The company was expanding and was in talks of buying a bigger plot to build new company. Of course it'd have dorms for idols but Sarang wanted to have a home to her name. Somewhere she could go back to at the end of day and relax knowing it's her own place that she bought from her hard earned money.

Which is precisely why Sarang found herself looking for new properties. Usually it's almost impossible for a 22 year old to buy a house in Seoul with their own money, but with how much Sarang has already earned so far, it wouldn't really put a dent in her bank account even if she purchased 10 houses in a posh area.

Her parents had always wanted to move back to Daegu and hence Sarang bought a two story house for them in a nice and secured gated community in Daegu. Her grandparents had also moved in with her parents and they all loved the house. It was such a great moment for Sarang to gift her parents such a thing.

They had refused it of course, tried telling her to save money and what not. But she wanted them to live in a nice and comfortable home, enjoying their lives to the maximum.

Once Sarang was done helping her parents shift to their new home, she instantly started looking for a place she could buy for herself. After a month of research Sarang finally came across the perfect place that she instantly felt a connection to.

Sarang immediately bought the property after making sure the paperwork was done well. It was at 26th floor,spanning over 1770sq ft.

The living room had French windows and you could see the whole city of Seoul  from it. The sunsets looked straight out of a painting. In fact Sarang's favourite pass time was to sit and watch the sun slowly lowering itself into the embrace of the river.

The place had a beautiful view of Han river, one of the biggest reason Sarang had bought the home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The place had a beautiful view of Han river, one of the biggest reason Sarang had bought the home.

The kitchen was relatively smaller in size  and Sarang had opted out of having a separate dining area, instead placing chairs near the counter to serve as the dining area

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The kitchen was relatively smaller in size  and Sarang had opted out of having a separate dining area, instead placing chairs near the counter to serve as the dining area. Sarang absolutely loved cooking, and making new dishes with a view as great as the one from kitchen was just icing on top.