Yoongi, Plans for 2021-2022

"So you're going on a hiatus?" Yoongi said as he raised a brow at her.

"I wanna focus more on my acting this year. I've been getting so many offers and so many projects that I'm interested in, but sadly I get so busy whenever it is comeback time that I don't have enough time to spare." Sarang sighed.

"What do you like more; being an idol or actor?" Yoongi questioned making her think for a second.

"Both." She answered after a while.

"Both?"

"Mhm hmm." Sarang replied as she looked down.

"Sarang-ah look at me

"Sarang-ah look at me." Yoongi urged. After hesitating for a bit Sarang finally looked him in the eyes. "Tell me what's bothering you. And no, don't lie and say nothing is wrong cause you know I won't believe it."

Sarang looked at him for a moment longer before sighing. As she looked at Yoongi's eyes, suddenly she was back to her younger days when she'd follow him around and look forward to her piano lessons with him. Back then, just like now he'd ask her what's wrong and she'd immediately spill all her worries.

Because she knew he'd help her in some way or another. Or at the very least, she knew he'd comfort her. Which is why she was never able to hide anything for too long with him. He'd always sense it.

More than a decade later, and nothing has changed. His gaze still held the same warmth as back then, the same understanding to them. And she too just like back then, wasn't able to mask her emotions in front of him.

"I just... I just want a break from idol world for a while. But I feel like saying that, let alone doing so is a sin in itself. " She finally confessed in a small voice.

This has been weighing on her for almost a year now. Yes she had overcome her slump and was back to making twelve songs a week but she had this nagging thought in the back of her mind that if she didn't take proper break she'd be back to square one.

"Is it cause of the threats and the hate posts?" He asked after a moment of silence. One look at Sarang's face and he knew he was right. "Oh Sarang-ah."

Sarang stiffened for a second when he engulfed her but soon melted into his embrace. It was only a matter of time before tears started streaming down her face and she broke down crying.