LATE NIGHT SHOWS IN US

Sarang was riding on the explosive success of her new EP Lethal Love. It hasn't been that long since the album came out but it had already broken several records and was going viral. Sarang constantly got calls from her friends and seniors telling her how good the album was and how the concept suited her a lot.

Following the rising popularity of the album Sarang was invited to attend several Late Night talkshows in US. She was super nervous when her manager told her about it last week, BTS had sat her down and given her tips since they already had been on several shows themselves.

One thing Namjoon repeated several times was to be cautious of what she says as the interviewers would ask lots of unrelated and controversial questions that will land Sarang in hot waters with the Korean public or even her fans. He told her not to expect much since the interviewers sadly only ever asked dumb questions and rarely asked about their music and album.

Armed with the knowledge and tips her friends had given her, Sarang flew to America. The first show was with Ellen DeGeneres. Sarang tried to calm herself down as she waited to be called in. She brushed off the front of her black dress slightly, making sure she looked presentable

Sarang had opted to wear black or dark colored clothes for her promotion of Lethal Love to go with the dark theme.

Soon the staff signalled her to be on standby and soon enough Sarang heard Ellen's voice.

"Today we have a special guest who came from a far away place, let's welcome our beautiful guest!"

As Sarang stepped into the studio, the audience erupted into cheers and people were calling her name from every direction. Sarang smiled and waved at them all before taking her seat in front of Ellen.

"First of all let's have introductions, introduce yourself." Ellen pointed at Sarang.

"Hi everyone, I'm Sarang. It's a pleasure to see you guys." Sarang smiled sweetly at the audience earning a round of "awww" from them.

"I have an interpreter here with me just in case, but from what I can tell you speak English right? Pretty well. " For some reason Sarang felt like instead of complimenting Ellen was mocking her, but she brushed it off.

There's no way a professional talk show host would do something like that.

"How did you learn it? Personal classes with RM? " As Ellen said this, she gave Sarang a weird smirk that made Sarang feel pretty uncomfortable. She didn't miss what Ellen was insinuating when she said personal classes.

"I actually used a similar way like Namjo- RM did and taught myself English by watching shows, movies and documentaries." Sarang had to correct herself when she almost said Namjoon instead of his stage name.

This wasn't Korea, she strictly was advised to use stage names as a lot of people didn't know their real names.

"Oh what's your favorite movie or show then?" Ellen asked curiously.