Officially Dating

Usually if she stayed up until late the previous night, Sarang had a hard time getting up early in the morning. She'd be grumpy and probably try to go back to sleep if she can. But today was different.

She woke up with the brightest smile ever. Brighter than the sun that was peeking through the window room.

And the reason for her smile was the owner of this very room.

Sarang sat in the middle of Jungkook's bed as she ran her hands through her hair and thought about what had transpired between her and Jungkook last night. She couldn't stop the blush that covered her cheeks as she remembered the slow dance, the confession and the kiss.

And oh what a kiss it was.

She could vividly remember every single detail that led up to the magical kiss with Jungkook. And all the kisses that they shared afterwards.

Sarang happily thought of the way she and Jungkook had spent at least two hours staring at the fireworks show and had just relaxed in each other's embrace while drinking more wine. The quick kisses they shared in fear of getting caught and yet the the excitement they felt at the new phase of their relationship.

She traced her lips and giggled as she was reminded of the way Jungkook had kissed her so thoroughly. Sarang couldn't believe it at all. Her best friend of a decade, the only man she has ever had eyes for, the love of her life loved her back too. And now he was her boyfriend.

"Jungkook is my boyfriend. This is real." Sarang said out loud as she rolled over the bed and silently screamed into the pillow.

After about fifteen minutes more of rolling around the bed with the blanket wrapped around her like a burrito Sarang decided to get ready and face the day. She happily hopped over towards the bathroom and almost shrieked in surprise when she noticed her neck.

It was full of hickeys.

She gently traced her fingers over the marks as she blushed for the sixth time today. And the day had barely begun.

"Jeon Jungkook you're a menace." She said as she shook her head slightly.

After showering and getting ready she quickly dabbed concealer on the hickeys and did her best to hide them. God knows how she'll face Jungkook's family if they spotted the love bites their son has given her.

She was about to do her hair when there was a knock on her door. She rushed to open it and a smile immediately graced her lips as she saw Jungkook standing there.

"Hi!" He shyly greeted.

"Hi!" Sarang greeted back equally shy.

"Um...." He hesitated for a bit as he rubbed his nape slightly. Something he did whenever he was nervous.

"Uh... Do you wanna maybe come in?" Sarang asked hesitatingly.

All this was new to her. She had absolutely no idea how to behave around him now. For all the dramas and movies that she has done and all the kissing scenes she has had, none of them had ever made her think of how to act in front of the man she had kissed. It was all professional.

Well except for that one time when she had a teeny tiny crush on Lee Jongsuk and another of her co-star but that is something she'll ignore as it wasn't of great importance anymore.

He nodded before entering the room and made his way towards the bed.

For about two minutes there was an awkward silence as Sarang continued to stand near the doorway while Jungkook nervously fiddled with his thumbs. After trying their best to avoid eye contact the two finally looked each other in the eye and no sooner had their eyes met, the two immediately burst out laughing. The tension immediately subduing.