Jungkook's Surprise

"Knock-knock." Sarang turned in her chair to see Jungkook standing on the doorstep of her studio. Funnily enough instead of actually knocking he just said it out loud. "Is it okay if I come in?"

Sarang let out a small laugh at that, "You're already halfway into the studio, why are you asking that now?"

He chuckled before plopping down into one of the chairs. "Are you busy?"

"Hmm?" Sarang looked up from her computer, her mind taking a moment to catch the question. "Ah no, not really."

"What are you upto? New music?" Jungkook questioned curiously while looking at the screen.

"Chunghwan Sunbae reached out to me. He said he's working on a new project with Hong sisters-" Sarang was interrupted by Jungkook's excited yelp.

"Chunghwan sunbae? Hong Sisters?" At Sarang's nod, he excitedly asked, "Are you starring in a new drama then? Wow this would be insane-" This time, Sarang was the one who cut his excited rant.

"Yah calm down for a second. Unfortunately I'm not in the drama. Well not directly at least, they asked me to produce and compose the OST Album for the drama. Oh and Jieun unnie is the main lead of the drama." Sarang looked up to see his mouth hanging open.

"Jieun? As in IU?" At her nod, he went on about how happy he was for her. He knew IU was her idol and though Sarang was friends with IU and has done her first ever drama with IU, it still was special moment for Sarang to make the entire OST album for her idol.

"What's the drama called?" He asked looking around her studio to find something that might interest him.

"Hotel Del Luna I believe. The storyline is great, it's fantasy drama so I was trying to make the soundtrack accordingly. Actually it's a good thing you're here, why don't you give me some feedback about the songs I've made for the ost?"

Sarang played the songs she had finished or even the drafts while Jungkook gave her feedback on them. It was while he was pointing at something on the screen that Sarang noticed the patch on his hand. She grasped his hand and looked at all the patches it had.

"Yah, what the hell happened to your hand? Did you get yourself hurt? How hurt did you get exactly to bandage yourself this heavily. Why won't you answer me?" Sarang finally looked up to see Jungkook grinning at her.

"I'll answer when you'll let me." At that Sarang slightly hit his arm, making him wince.

"Oh my god, did you get hurt here too? Omg I'm so sorry-" Jungkook cut her apologies, assuring her that he was alright.

"What do you mean you're alright? You clearly aren't if all these bandages have anything to say. This won't do. Take off your shirt." At her request Jungkook started sputtering and distanced himself from her a bit. When he saw how worried she looked he sighed.