Album & Hugging Jungkook

Since she became a trainee, Sarang has lived through countless tiring and busy days. But nothing came close to the amount of work and schedules she had right now, just before her debut.

Since Sarang has been working on writing songs for almost the entirety of her trainee period, they had enough songs to produce six full length albums.

Pdogg, Bighit's main producer and Bang PD went through it all and selected four songs that fit the concept. There were two new tracks that Pdogg and Sarang worked on together and they were added to the tracklist too.

Now that the songs were selected, it was time to record them

Now that the songs were selected, it was time to record them. It took her two weeks to record them all. Since her voice needed to be "fresh", she regularly had to take breaks. It was important that she doesn't get a hoarse voice while recording the songs.

Thankfully she already had recorded two songs just before HYYH pt

Thankfully she already had recorded two songs just before HYYH pt.1 was released. So that was one less thing to worry about. And since her vocal trainer had always urged her to record songs she made, it all came in handy afterall.

After minor adjustments those songs were perfect to be released.

"You did really well with these songs, I don't even need to do much adjustments to it. It's already perfect as it is." Pdogg praised her, making her smile shyly.

She never knew these songs will make it to her debut album but she was glad she did her best with the songs while making them. Every minute was precious right now.

"Noona look here." Yeonjun called her while she was in the studio. As she turned around, she saw that he had his phone out, ready to take a pic. So she made a heart near her face and posed a bit.