First Date With Jungkook

Sarang put on her playlist and started singing and dancing around as she cleaned her house. Although her place was always spotless and squeaky clean, she made sure to wipe off any small particle of dust she could find.

And the reason? Jungkook was coming over tonight.

As her playlist played soft jazz songs Sarang did a ballroom dance by herself, she caught her reflection in the large mirror and started laughing as she noticed just how much of a loony she must be looking right now. She shrugged off that thought and instead focused on picking out a dress for the night.

This was going to be their first official date. And although it was a bummer that they couldn't go outside for the fear of people finding out about their new relationship not even a month into it, both Jungkook and Sarang happily agreed that a date night at home would be much more lovely.

'Especially in the frigid cold weather of Seoul.' Sarang thought to herself as she shivered a bit.

Sarang quickly got ready and was about to apply a lip tint when her doorbell rang. She looked at time and let out a surprised gasp.

"It's 6pm already?" She uttered in surprise as she quickly applied the lip tint and dashed towards the front door. She looked at the doorcam to ensure that it was indeed Jungkook and not someone else knocking on her door. She smiled when she saw it was him.

Before opening the door she looked at the mirror in the entryway and after making sure that she looked good she opened the door.

"Missed me?" Jungkook asked as he gave her wide grin which Sarang reciprocated.

"Of course." She replied as she moved to a side and let him enter her home. She let out a low whistle as she looked at him from head to toe.

"See something you like?" Jungkook asked with a smirk at her appreciative reaction.

"Oh definitely

"Oh definitely." Sarang answered as she finally looked at his face and gave him a wink which made him blush slightly. Sarang let out a laugh at his reaction and decided to make him blush a bit more.. "It's been a while since I last saw you in skinny jeans. I forgot how good you looked in them."

Her statement worked like magic as Jungkook looked at her with a bashful smile and rubbed his nape. "Yeah?"

"Mhm." Sarang answered as she watched him take off his shoes and wear his set of indoor slippers.

"This is for you." Jungkook said as he gave her a bouquet of beautiful flowers that he had been hiding behind his back until now. Sarang gushed in awe as she took in the fragrance and beauty of the flowers.

"It's so beautiful!" Sarang whispered as she thanked him.

"Beautiful people deserve beautiful gifts." Jungkook said with a wink as he started complimenting her, resulting in her blushing and swatting his arm lightly and tucked her hair behind her ear.