CH. 1: The adventure continues

*Tron's P.O.V.*

Well everything has felt like I was in a crazy rollercoaster. First, my team and I found some new information about the INNER DEMONS. Second, Skully is back in the team. Third, the whole cafeteria had a full on food fight. Let me tell you everything before it happened. Now enjoy the flashback.

*Flashback*

My team and I were just eating our food. That was until we heard something slam onto the table. We all looked up, and we saw Ruby and her team. We then return back to eating. Ruby cleared her throat, and she started to give a speech to everyone on the table.

Ruby: Sisters ....friends ....Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Skully, Nightmare, and I just snickered from that. Weiss shot us a serious look, but we ignored it. Ruby continued with her speech.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Bot: So did Martin Luther King, and look what happened to him.

Skully: The fuck was that, Bot?

Bot: *shrugs* She said she had a dream, so I had to say something.

Ruby: A dream that one day, all of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had....ever!

Blake: What are you talking about?

Nightmare: By now, you should learn that Ruby says the most craziest shit.

Bot: He's not wrong.

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang.

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Bot: Get off the stage Sans!

Tron: You usually say that to me.

Bot: I know, but her pun was terrible.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Rachel: The only exchange students that are here is that Cinder girl and her team. Also, Skully is here in this academy.

Skully: Do I really count as an exchange student?

KILLER: I mean, you're from another dimension. So I think that still counts.

Tron: He's not wrong.

As we were having our own conversation, we see Nora throw something at Yang. Next thing we know is that a bunch of food were being thrown. We caught up yo what was about to happen, so we readied ourselves.

KILLER: Food fight!!!

From there, everyone started to throw food at each other. I immediately used my shield to block off the food. Meanwhile, KILLER was grabbing anything that he could, and started to eat it. Bot just facepalms, but joins in on the fight. Then the rest of my team joined in, and everything became catastrophic.

Skully started to shoot everyone with mustard and ketchup. He got almost anyone that were in his view. Rachel was launching carrots, ham, and pickles with her bow. Nightmare made a makeshift scythe with whatever food he could use. He then slashes at everyone, and this would stain their clothes. Bot, on the other hand, was blasting soup out of his arm cannons. The soup varied from hot to cold. He then fired out any beverages laying around.