CH. 7: Wreak of Havoc

*In Salem's castle*

*3rd P.O.V.*

Psychopath had everyone at the throne room. As usual, someone was questioning the whole thing again.

Mercury: Why are we here again?

Reaper: I think it's best to pipe down, or else you'll lose more than those legs.

Mercury: *scoffs* Whatever.

Psychopath: *clears throat* As for why I have called you here. I'd like to ask the progress of your mission, Cinder. What do you have so far?

Cinder: Beacon is now heavily secured with some additional turrets at the entrance. It also obtains some drones as well.

Reaper: Sounds like Bot's work.

Cinder: Also, Beacon has The Defenders there.

Watts: Who would've guessed that?

Amalgamation: Shut it, Watts.

Psychopath: Is that all you have?

Cinder: Yes, but we'll try to get more information later on.

Psychopath: That's enough for us to know. Well done, Cinder.

Emerald: So why did you call us for?

Psychopath: To inform that I will need both you and Mercury to join Unwanted Murderer for a mission.

Emerald: Why us?

Psychopath: Because you were being annoying brats. Now, get ready. Unwanted Murderer, you know what to do.

Unwanted Murderer: As you command. *Laughs*

Psychopath: Everyone else, you're dismissed.

As everyone went to their duties, Cinder followed right behind Psychopath. The aforementioned DEMON notices this, so he stops in his tracks.

Psychopath: You need something, Cinder?

Cinder: Where is Salem?

Psychopath: She is at my lab.

Cinder: How come, if you don't mind me asking?

Psychopath: I'm helping her control the darkness in her, and making her even more powerful. I'm as well helping her to appear normal again.

Cinder: I see, then can I join you?

Psychopath: Maybe, but you can't say anything to anyone. Do I make myself clear?

Cinder: Yes sir.

Psychopath: Then follow me.

As that was happening, Cinder's two goons were approaching Unwanted Murderer. He saw both of them, which he didn't care for. He opened a portal for them to enter. Once entering, he himself went to the portal. As all of them entered, the portal closed behind them.

*At Atlas*

The trio were inside Atlas' academy. Both Mercury and Emerald were confused by this. They were about to ask Unwanted Murderer, but he didn't give them a chance. He had them follow him.

While wandering through the academy, Unwanted Murderer had them go in stealthily. Although, there were some close calls. Nonetheless, they were approaching their destination, Ironwood's office.

Once they've made it, Unwanted Murderer breaks the handle to the door. He lets the other two enter inside. Unwanted Murderer goes to Ironwood's files, and he starts looking for whatever he needed. As he was doing so, Emerald was kept on lookout. She didn't like it, but she did it either way.