CH. 11: An apParent visit

*Ruby's P.O.V.*

I was walking throughout Beacon, because I didn't have any else to do. Suddenly, my scroll started to ring. I was about to answer, when I heard someone's scroll ringing next to me. I turned around, and I saw that it was my mom. I gave her a hug, which she did the same.

Ruby: Mom, what are you doing here?

Summer: I came here to visit you, little rose. I was starting to miss you again.

Ruby: I was missing you too, mom. Where's dad?

Summer: He had to go to a mission. It was something involving with the Grimm. He wanted to come, but it was urgent.

Ruby: Oh, okay then. Do you want to tour around the academy then?

Summer: I don't see why not. It's been awhile since I've attended Beacon.

Ruby: Great, follow me.

The two of us were walking around the academy, and I showed her the many things that were different about it. The academy has been upgraded by both Tron and Bot. They said that some parts of the academy needed to be improved. The academy is still the same, but same parts of it is different.

I showed my mom the entirety of the academy, and she told me the many mem she had here. It was nice to listen to her stories about her time in Beacon. Both of were just walking, but that was when we heard something in the arena. We went inside and we saw Tron training by himself. The entire arena was changed to judgement hall, and there was speakers around it. Tron was listening to his music, so I don't think he can hear us.

Ruby: Hey mom, I think we should leave Tron alone.

Summer: Why? I want to see what he is capable of. Besides, this looks interesting to watch.

Ruby: Dear Oum.

So now the two of us were watching Tron training. He had 5 droids across from him, and the droids were covered in a holograph. Now they looked like the INNER DEMONS. I know where this is going, and I had a worried expression on my face. Mom notices this, so she asks me about it.

Summer: What wrong Ruby?

Ruby: You see those things that Tron is fighting. Those are supposed to represent his enemies, and Tron pushes himself to the limit so he can defeat them.

Summer: Are these enemies of his deadly?

Ruby: Yes, and whenever they escape from him, he just blames himself for letting them get away. Just pay attention to what he's about to do.

Holograph Psychopath: Well hello there, Tron. It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Tron: Heh, I guess so. Now, let's just get straight to the point. *Activates helmet*

Holographic Psychopath: Get him!!

*3rd P.O.V.*

Tron runs towards them, and he slides under one of the DEMONS. He then slices off Amalgamation's left arm. Amalgamation roars out of pain. Tron throws his buzzsaw arm directly to Reaper. Tron slices Amalgamation in half, and he uses his tentacles to hold onto Striker. Striker started to fire at him, but Tron uses Amalgamation's corpse as a shield.

Tron throws the body away, and he teleports behind Striker. Striker tried to shoot him, but Tron stabs him in the face. Tron rips his head off, and goes towards Unwanted Murderer. The crazy DEMON jumps over Tron, however, Tron latched his tentacles onto his legs. He slams him down to the ground. Tron nearly stabs him, but Unwanted Murderer moves out the way. Both of them collide to each other.