CH.22: An Island of Chaos and Blood

*Tron's P.O.V.*

I don't even know what I'm even doing anymore. I was in a boat with Blake, as we were heading to an island that is consisted of faunuses. I was questioning on why I agreed to go with her when I had to stop the DEMONS from getting more shards. Anyways, I was standing next to Blake, and she was looking at the view of the ocean.

Tron: Blake, why am I even here with you?

Blake: You agreed to come with me.

Tron: More like forced to be here.

Blake: Come on Tron, live a little. This isn't that bad.

Tron: Yeah, but I have to help my team at finding the shards.

Blake: I know, but there haven't been any more found in the kingdoms. Just relax.

Tron: *sighs* Fine, but why did you want me to come with you, and not any of our other friends?

Blake: I just wanted to take you with me, because I like hanging around you. And to also be closer to you.

Tron: What was that last part?

Blake: Nothing.

Tron: Anyways, why are we going in a boat, if I could just teleport us to this island we're going to?

Blake: Because I want to enjoy this beautiful view of the ocean. And this way we could enjoy some peace and quiet out here.

Tron: Okay then. *Puts hands in jacket pockets*

Blake: So, how is your relationship with Ruby going?

Tron: It's going really well. I never been this happy in a long time.

Blake: Really? How come, of you don't mind me asking?

Tron: Heh, well I have been happy with my friends and family, but I never been happy in a relationship. This is the second time I've been in a relationship.

Blake: Oh, and what happened to your last relationship?

After she said that, I started to look down, as this was a heavy topic for me to talk about. It seems that Blake notices my reaction, and she started to apologize.

Blake: I'm sorry for asking that. It must be a sensitive topic for you.

Tron: It's fine. I'll tell you about it.

Blake: You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable.

Tron: It's fine, Blake. It's just something that I still remember to this day.

Blake looks at me with sympathy and worry. I reassure her that I'm fine with talking about it.

Tron: Anyways, what do you want to know about my first relationship?

Blake: Who was this girl's name, and how did she look like?

Tron: Well, her name was Luna. She has blue hair, green eyes. She wore a light blue anime highschool uniform that has the sleeves white. She wore a light blue skirt, and she wore light blue pants with a white gradient to it. She also wore blue and white shoes, which had some black in it.

Blake: What was she like?

Tron: She was amazing, kind hearted, always optimistic and enthusiastic. She made me look at different things with a new mindset, which is still has me looking at things in a different light. She was just an overall amazing person to be with.

Blake: How did you two met?

Tron: It was after Nightmare first killed me, and my soul went to one of my suits. That's when my two robotics friends took me to a facility to stay for awhile until we found a way to bring me back to my body. While in this facility, I met Luna. She was an android at the time.