CH. 5: The "Date"

*Ruby's P.O.V.*

I was looking for any clothes that would be appropriate for my hangout with Tron. I must've been the center of the attention in the dorm, due to my team asking me something.

Weiss: What are you doing, Ruby?

Ruby: Imlookingforsomethingnicetowhereformyhangoutwithtron.

Weiss: What?

Yang: She's looking for something to wear for her hangout with Tron.

Weiss: Why is she worrying about her clothes? She usually wears the same ones everyday.

Yang: Speak for yourself, Ice queen.

Weiss: Stop calling me that!!! Anyways, why doesn't she wear the clothes that Rachel gave her?

Ruby: Because I don't want to wear something that I've already wore! Besides, I want to *mumbles*

Weiss: What?

Ruby: I want to look nice for Tron.

Yang: Does my little sister have a crush on Tron~?

I started to blush, so I looked away from Yang. This didn't work, as she kept teasing me. I tried to get to stop, but she didn't listen. I was about to die from embarrassment, however, Blake stopped Yang from teasing me even further.

Blake: I think that's enough, Yang.

Yang: Oh come on, I'm just happy that my sister is in love, and it's someone that I trust.

Blake: I get that, but please don't make it a big deal for her. *Whispers* Even if that means I have some competition.

Yang: What was that, Blake?

Blake: It was nothing. Now, let's help Ruby with her problem.

Ruby: Thank you so much Blake. So what should I wear?

Blake: Let's see what we can work with.

Weiss: Leave it to me.

Yang: Why you?

Weiss: Because I have a great taste in clothing.

Ruby: I thought that was Coco.

Weiss: Besides her, I'm also a fashion expert as well. Now, let's get to work on you.

I gulped as the 3 of them were helping me. Weiss picked out many clothes for me to try on, and there were some that I liked and others that I didn't. It felt like an eternity, but I eventually did picked out the outfit to wear. I went to the restroom and started to change. Once done, I reentered the room with the clothes I picked out.

The rest of my team were looking at my outfit. I felt a little embarrassed, but then they said that they like it. I was happy that this was the outfit to go with. I then changed back to my normal clothes, and I waited until it was time for my hangout with Tron.

Ruby: I can't wait for my hangout with Tron!

Yang: Don't you mean "date"?

Ruby: *embarrassed* YANG!!!

Yang: What? Isn't that what it is. I mean both of you are going somewhere together. And you'll be by yourselves.

Blake: That meant that Tron and Penny had also went on a date.

Ruby: Wait what?!? How do you know that?!?

Blake: Because Velvet told me this, but she sounded a little upset about it.

Ruby: Anyways, we're not going to be on a date! We're going to have a hangout!!!

Weiss: Alright we get it, but you have to realize that it does sound like a date. That's all were saying.