CH.21: Got a taste of VENOM

*Scourge's P.O.V.*see

I was in the forest for quite some time, as I was hunting down for this Silver-eyed warrior. Psychopath has specifically instructed me to just extract their summer maiden powers, and that was it. I know that's what he wants me to do, but it won't hurt to fight them first then take their power.

*Flashback*

After Scourge told me this, he said that I would do this favor for tomorrow. And so I waited for the next day.

*The next day*

I arrived to the lab, and I see that he was there. Psychopath looks at me, and he has me to read the information I need about this woman that has the summer maiden powers. After reading on their information, I was about to take my leave, but Psychopath stops me once more.

Psychopath: Do you know how to extract their power?

Scourge: Of course, I'm the sole reason that you have that power extractor/drainer.

Psychopath: Can you still extract someone's powers?

Scourge: Unfortunately, I don't. This is due to you obtaining it once you left Tron's body.

Psychopath: I see. Well, you must need it then, if you're going to extract the maiden's power then.

I nod, and I put my hand on his forehead.

Scourge: This is going to hurt a bit.

My body was being covered in flames, and the flames soon turned red. Scourge started to scream in agony while I was retaking my power back from him. For a few this took long, and I soon got my power back from him.

Afterwards, I let go of him, and he soon collapses to the ground. I helped him up, and he looked fine. He was just a little weak from that whole thing.

Scourge: You alright, Psychopath?

Psychopath: I am, I'm just a little weak and unstable from that. I'll be fine.

Scourge: You sure?

Psychopath: Yes. Now, go find her and bring back the summer maiden powers.

I nodded, and I soon teleported to Patch.

*End of flashback*

I was currently walking around in the forest, and I started to sense all the shadows around me. I could see everyone, and I could see that the place where Summer lives. Just when I was about to go there, but I sense that two people were going to that place.

I decided near their shadows, and once I was there, I see the two people walking there. I saw a woman and a man walking to the same direction that I was going to. I stuck to the shadows, and I heard their conversation while following them.

???: I'm telling you Raven, this guy I fought was nothing close to what I have though before.

Raven: How did he look like, Qrow?

Qrow: He was tall, was wearing white armor with black and snippets of red. He has two blades on his forearms. He also was wearing a faceplate. He also has a double-bladed sword.

I knew he was talking about Psychopath, and I saw Raven's reaction, and I could feel the fear she had. The two continued to walk to the location I was going to. While following them, I scanned information about them, and I knew more about them. Just knowing this made me want to just fight them.

Soon, the two arrived to the place. I stopped when they entered inside. I scanned the place, and I got information about this blonde dude, and I got information about the woman herself, Summer.