EP 510: Just Can't Stay Away - Act III

Writer's Note: As always, thanks for reading and your support! 

Please comment, follow, and vote. 🥰

*******************************************************************************************

ACT THREE

EXT. BAKER HOUSE - BACK PATIO - DAY (D1)

With the sunrise as her backdrop, Olivia is in the midst of her morning yoga routine. A beat. As she goes into a cat-cow pose, she hears a slow sultry groan followed by a sudden "poke" to her backside. A little Good Morning, Wood.

OLIVIA

Spencer... What are you doing?

Spencer pulls Olivia closer to him and places his hand on her back guiding her further down. Face down.

SPENCER

Your form is all wrong, baby... See that's more like it.

Spencer smacks Olivia's ass and leans back to enjoy the view.

SPENCER

Honestly, what would you do without me, baby? 

OLIVIA

Get through an entire workout...

INT. BAKER HOUSE - OLIVIA'S ROOM - DAY (D1)

After round three, Olivia and Spencer crash back on the bed. He leans in and kisses her on the shoulder. A beat.

SPENCER

--So, I was thinking we could try out that new Italian restaurant and hit up Castle Park tonight.

OLIVIA

I'm sorry, babe... Kia and I have to practice our dance routine.

SPENCER

(pouts)

But it's date night... And why is this the first I'm hearing you're in the showcase?

OLIVIA

I don't know, must have slipped my mind, Spence... And I'll make it up to you. Promise.

SPENCER

(mumbles)

You been saying that a lot lately.

With a huff, Olivia hops out of bed and puts on her robe.

OLIVIA

Spencer... We just had a nice morning. Don't do this.  I don't want to argue.

SPENCER

Neither do I... Forgive me for trying to spend some quality time with my girl. That's my bad.

Spencer jerks and pulls at the covers in frustration as he makes up the California King.

OLIVIA

Well... That lil vein pulsating in the middle of your forehead says otherwise. We literally just spent the whole morning together.

SPENCER

And? You act like I'm smothering you.

Olivia grimaces and immediately regrets it. Spencer's eyes grow big. He gathers his stuff and moves toward the door.

SPENCER

(nods repeatedly)

Wowwwww... Ok, bet. Say less.

OLIVIA

Wait... Wait. That's not what I said or--

SPENCER