EP 512: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart - Act IV

Writer's Note: Good Morning, fam... Thanks for your comments on the teaser. As promised, here's Act Four. As always I appreciate your support. 🥰

Please comment, follow, and vote. 🙏🏽🥰

*******************************************************************************************

ACT FOUR

INT. BEACH HOUSE - SPENCER'S BEDROOM - DAY (D1)

Spencer folds laundry. He starts to put Olivia's clothes in her drawer and stops cold. He stares down in disbelief.

SPENCER

Liv...

He stumbles back. A beat. As he blinks back tears, he slams the drawer shut.

INT. KIA'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY (D1)

Olivia paces in front of Kia who's seated on the sofa.

OLIVIA

...Anthony? No, that can't be right. Maybe you misunderstood. I don't think they even know each other.

KIA

I'm a hundred percent certain, Liv. They dated.

OLIVIA

But when? He was dating a girl named Renee right before Lisa.

KIA

Yeah, as in Alisha Renee.

Olivia's eyes widen as she stops dead in her tracks.

OLIVIA

You have got to be kidding me... But I can't believe he'd walk away from his child, Kia. It just doesn't sound like the Anthony I know.

KIA

No, he doesn't know... He's just as much in the dark as--

OLIVIA

Spencer... Ugh, that sneaky conniving little bitch!

EXT. GAU - COURTYARD - BENCH - DAY (D1)

In the midst of Daddy's duties, Spencer gives Destiny her bottle. 

STUDENTS "ooh" and "aww" at the cuteness as they pass Spencer and Destiny.

SPENCER

--This is where Daddy goes to school... Pretty soon you'll get to watch me and your Uncle Darnell shake it up on the field.

(looks down at Destiny)

Would you like that, Princess?

A beat. Destiny spits the bottle out of her mouth. She coos and smiles at Spencer as she holds onto his finger. He looks down at his watch.

SPENCER

I don't know what's taking your bonus m... Liv so long. She should be here by now.

A TEAMMATE stops to give Spencer a fist pound as he hurries by. 

Spencer spots Olivia walking briskly around the corner. As Olivia nears the bench, she blinks back tears as she watches Spencer dote over Destiny.

 A beat. She regroups and stops in front of Spencer. 

SPENCER

You're late...

OLIVIA

Sorry, I got held up at the library... Aww, you didn't tell me that my little love muffin was joining us for snack break.