NEW STORY ALERT:

Writer's Note:

Hello loves, I've missed you guys. Happy New Year! I'm back with Part II of my Do For Love series. So, make sure to go follow All American - Do For Love II - All-Pro. I've posted the first Act to the first episode "I Fumbled Your Heart" there. 

S/N: I will return to this series AA- Do For Love - College Years once season six of AA starts. 

Below is a synopsis for Part II - All-Pro. 

*******************************************************************************************

Part II of the All American: Do For Love fan-fiction TV script series follows Spencer, Olivia, Jordan, Simone, Layla, Clay, Darnell, and Kia as they adjust to life and love in their thirties.

Olivia Baker left LA, started over in New York, and pretty much never looked back. Several years later, now a successful sports entertainment lawyer, Olivia moves back home to open an LA office. She struggles to right her wrongs and make amends to the ones she left behind.

After Olivia left him with a broken heart, Spencer James, star wide receiver for the LA RAMS, has vowed that he is done with love. With apartments in LA, Miami, and Chicago he's content living the single, single life... Or is he?

Can Olivia and Spencer find their way back to love? Or is it simply too little too late?