Synopsis.

Evia Shy Lontio, a girl who was hidden from the outside world. Innocent and a fragile girl. Not even encounter a single creature like her, only her mothers. She doesn’t even know what was outside the forest. Her mothers’ made her believe that the creatures outside the forest is all evil.

She believed that, she was…

One day, she saw people going outside the forest. Out of deep curiosity, she decided to follow them and have a quick look. But that quick look made her realize some things. She ran and never looked back; she never came back. And because of her decision, she found a school covered with darkness. The school that everyone struggles to enter.

What will happen to her? Will she be in danger? Or will she be in the place that can protect her from the enemies? What if it was not an accident that she was there? Will she accept every single thing that she might find out? Even the most important person in her life? The connection between her and him? Or will she throw that all away and run to save her life alone? What if someone will die? Does the connection really matters?

“You are my strength, my peace, my comfort, my life, my power, my everything. Let us do this together and we will win.”

_____________________________________________________________