AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes! Natapos na rin ang una kong series! I feel like crying! I have been dreaming to complete this series since I was having a hard time to finish this.

Noong una, I deleted all of my stories because of some reasons. And I have decided na ibalik ito. But... I was having a hard time to write since it has been months. Pero here I am, pinagpatuloy ang nasimulan.

I’d like to thank you all for being there for me and supporting me even if in silent. I really do appreciate you all.

I’d also like to thank you Chrissa for being a supportive friend and a fan. Thank you for being there for me kahit na I stopped writing. But still, you are there to support and made me smile. Again. Thank you very much.

I wish that this series will be a physical book soon. I wish lang naman HAHAHAHA

And also, thank you everyone for reading my stories. I really do not expect a lot of people to read, but here you are. Thank you!

Now, I can officially say...

Vampire Active series is now off! I hoped that you all enjoyed.

But don’t worry, there will be an upcoming stand alone story called “Second Life”. I hope that you’ll still support me.

Message me on my Facebook acc if you have concern.

: Zyreneiayo WP

See you soon on my new story! Gamsa!