Chapter 27.

Evianna’s POV.

Life can be more challenging for all of us. Sometimes it will lead us to good and bad. But after all the fight and struggles, there will always be lesson a for you to grow.

Challenges can make you grow and makes you more mature. You will understand what really is in your reality. Realizations will upon on you when you accept the things that will or will not work for you. And that’s what I’ve done. I have a lot of challenges in my life and I overcome almost a lot of it. And it really gives me happiness and peace. Well… not literally peace.

Life is not really unfair, only people makes it unfair. When you look at the places, it will give you peace and freedom. But people will make it hard for you in life. So you better choose wisely to the people that surrounds you. Choose those who will raise you up, not those who are waiting for you to fall. And I chose the right people, the right friends. And I am very thankful to that, to them.

Sometimes you need to let go of the things that can hinder your growth. Kalimutan ang dapat na kalimutan. You cannot hold  onto the past because you cannot move forward. If you want to grow and be the best version of yourself, then let go of the past. And that's what I am doing. And believe me, it feels great.

Nakangiti kong tiningnan ang repleksyon ko. I was wearing a red tube fitted gown. May kaunting butas magkabilang gilid ng beywang ko dahilan para makita qng napakakinis kong beywang. The dress made my curve visible. May suot din akong itim na 4 inches heels. Naka-bun na rin ang aking buhok at may mga kaunting hiblang kumawa sa magkabilang gilid ng aking mukha. I look good on my red bloody lipstick.

Tinaas ko ang isang kilay ko at mas lalong ngumiti. I look seductive yet gorgeous. I have never wore like this when I didn’t remember anything. But when my memories back, I’ve changed. I’ve became Evianna Dela Cerna instead of the innocent Evia Shy Lontio.

That’s why I felt like I am not myself: My attitude, the way I act, and the way I dress myself wasn’t right. Iyon pala ay nawalan ako ng alala and I was being reincarnated. But now all my memories are back, I can now say that this is the real me. The gorgeous, confident, independent, seductive, sexy, and successful Evianna Dela Cerna.

I am now contented, happy, and powerful. Well… what can I say? I am very honest and straightforward. And I also have a yummy tongue to make my mate cum for me.

“Well, well, well. Evianna Dela Cerna. Looking gorgeous.” I said to my self bago umikot. Kinagat ko ang aking labi saka kumindat sa aking sariling repleksyon. “Yes, I am.”

Napalingon ako sa pintuan nang may kumatok. Lumapit ako roon saka nakangiting binuksan. Ngunit agad nawala ang aking ngiti nang makita kung sino iyon.

“What are you doing here?” hindi ko na napigilang tarayan ang nasa harapan ko. Sa ginawa niya sa akin noon? She deserved it. Tulala siya kaya pumitik ako malapit sa kaniyang mukha dahilan para mapakurap-kurap siya. “I know I am gorgeously hot, huwag mo namang ipahalata.”