Prologue 

In the history of ninja, there is the legend of the Sage of Six Paths, the Jinchuriki of the Ten Tailed Beast and how he separated the power of the ten tails to create the nine Tailed beasts. But before he did so, he had to deal with the Ten Tails that was sealed inside him. In fact, Sage of Six Paths not only separated the Ten Tails power but its personality.

By doing so, the Ten Tails was separated into two separate beasts. One who held the unconscious and uncontrolled mind and the other that held the kind-hearted, intelligent, emotion feeling mind. By separating the beast's personality, this also caused both beasts to take a different appearance. The unconscious, untamed side turned into a ten tailed beast that had only one eye with a Sharingan that had nine tomes. The other personality took on the form of a silverish-grey wolf with ten tails. The wolf has silver eyes (which were a shade lighter then its fur), with dark slate blue marking on her muzzle and around the wrists of her front-paws.

The Sage knew that there would come a time where someone would gather all nine beasts to revive the Ten Tails. So he sealed away the Ten Tailed Wolf within a strong vessel. As for the monstrous one-eyed ten tails, he separated its powers, thus creating the nine tailed beast. The Sage hoped that the Juubi's revival would never come.

After sealing one away and separating the other's powers, he placed the vessel in an unknown location, making sure that no one would be able to find and open the seal. The Sage did predict that one day, a child would be born and will become a Jinchuriki of the Ten Tailed Wolf. But the question remained if the child would use this power for good or for evil. And if this new Jinchuriki of the Ten Tails arise, will the other beast of the Ten Tails awaken as well.

—————————————————

It's the 17 of September and inside the Konoha hospital, a woman with slate grey eyes and dark navy blue hair was sitting up, holding her newborn daughter. She had silver/grey hair with slate grey eyes. As the two sat there quietly, the door opened and an older looking man entered. Just like the infant, he too had silver/grey hair but instead had onyx eyes.

"Sanako?" the man said quietly as he approached the bed.

"Hi Sakumo, come meet your little girl." she told him as she kept her eyes on her daughter. "It's amazing how much she looks like you."

Sakumo got closer and looked down at the little bundle Sanako was holding. Sanako carefully pulled the blanket down a little to reveal the newborn's face. Once revealed, Sakumo saw the little infant looking directly at him, her slate grey eyes staring into his onyx ones.

"She looks alike like you." Sanako told him.

"More like you than me. She even has your eyes." Sakumo replied. "She's perfect."

"Yes, I agree." Sanako said.

"So, have you chosen a name for her?" he asked.

"Hmm, I did. I decided on the name, Y/N." She told him.

"That name is perfect. It suits her well." Sakumo told her.

"I agree." She says.

Sakumo carefully takes little Y/N into his arms and allowed Sanako to lie down. As Sanako slept, Sakumo sat nearby, cradling his newborn daughter. As he held her, little Y/N was cooing quietly as she continued to look at her father. As the two stared at each other, the door to the room suddenly opened, gaining Sakumo's attention. Sakumo glanced up to see a young boy, about fourteen or fifteen, entering. He too had silver/grey hair as well with slate grey eyes. He closed the door behind him quietly and stood there.