Chapter 15

Exams, Training And Festivals

Normal Point of View:

Later that night, Kakashi finally returned home. As he entered, he realized that all the lights in the apartment were off. After closing the door behind him, Kakashi proceeded farther inside. When he entered the hallway, he could see a light shining from underneath a door. Kakashi quietly approached the door and open it slightly. Inside, he saw scrolls, books and papers scattered across the floor. He also saw Y/N knocked out in her bed. As she lay there, he saw her holding a scroll in one hand with others scattered around her. Kakashi couldn't help but smile as he approached Y/N's sleeping form.

"You did great today, Imouto. You have certainly grown." Kakashi says quietly as he moved a piece of loose hair out of her face. "I'm very proud of you."

Kakashi picked up the scattered scrolls off the bed and placed them on the desk. He soon picked up Y/N and tucked her in. After placing a blanket over her and turning out the lights, Kakashi quietly left and quietly closed the door behind him.

Y/N's Point of View:

When I awoke the next morning, I found myself in my bed right. The last thing I remember was falling asleep while I was reading my scroll. When I saw the scrolls on my desk, I knew Onii-chan had to have come in last night. I just smiled and decided to get up and get ready. I got dressed in a clean pair of clothes and left the apartment. I didn't see Onii-chan so I figured he had already left. Once at the Leaf Hospital, I spotted Naruto and Onii-chan standing in the lobby as they yelled at each other. Well, Naruto was the one doing all the yelling. I was about to contact Naruto but a guy wearing black sunglasses appeared. The next thing I knew, Naruto took off like a bat out of hell.

"Onii-chan?" I called out, making Kakashi look in my direction.

"Oh Imouto, glad to see you're awake." Kakashi said. "I figured you'll be sleeping in today, getting some rest."

"Yeah, but I really need to get my training underway." I explained. "I only have a month to get stronger and prepare myself to fight against my opponent."

"Hmm, I see." He replies. "But still, rest is a necessity too."

"True. Oh uh, who was that guy that chased Naruto away?" I asked.

"That was Ebisu-sensei. He's going to be watching over Naruto's training." Kakashi explained.

"Speaking of training. You are going to be training Sasuke, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah." he answered. "He's sorta like me, so I figured I would train him.

"Okay, just be careful, Onii-chan." I told him.

"Always am." Kakashi told me as he smiled. "By the way, Imouto, If you need me, I'll be in the mountain region."

"Okay, Onii-chan." I said.

Kakashi soon made a hand sign and disappeared. I turned around and asked the nurse what room number Sasuke was in. She agreed to show me, so I followed. When we entered the room, we both were shock to see an empty bed. Not only that but Sasuke's clothes were gone too.

"Heh, looks like Sasuke has already left to go meet up with Onii-chan." I thought.

Later that evening, I made my way into the training grounds so I could get started on my own training. I knew Naruto and Sasuke had already started and who knows how far those two were. I was a little worried about Kakashi teaching Sasuke the Chidori. I mean, if you ask me, that was a serious step. Plus Sasuke had a mind of an avenger and who knows what could happen after he learns a move powerful such as that.