Chapter 7

Jinchuriki and Tailed Beasts' Encounter

"You! You hurt Sasuke. I will not allow you to do the same to Y/N!" Naruto growled "I... I'm going to kill you."

As Naruto made his way towards his target, I was kicked back by Haku. I landed hard on the ground but I quickly got back up. As soon as I was back to my feet, I looked over towards Sasuke. I immediately rushed over to him in an instant. I carefully lifted him up and just held him for a minute. I also noticed that he started to feel a little cold as well. I tried calling his name while shaking him a little but he wouldn't wake up. I carefully laid Sasuke back down on the ground and just kneeled there for a minute.

'No, this can't be happening. I can't lose a comrade. Not here, not now.' I thought. 'I couldn't even protect my teammate. Then how can I protect my own brother!?'

I continued to look down at Sasuke; anger quickly started forming inside my chest. I was mad at myself for not being able to protect Sasuke. I failed, I failed my team especially. I balled my hands into fists and clutched them until my knuckles turned white. Suddenly, silver chakra started to swirl around me. Soon everything around me went blank.

Normal Point of View:

The silver chakra continued to swirl around Y/N as she stood there. Her eyes turned from slate grey to liquid silver. She went through the same transformation as Naruto. The only difference was that silver chakra was surrounding her instead of red like Naruto. Plus her markings were hidden because of her mask. In one quick movement, Y/N rushed over and started helping Naruto as they both tried to destroy Haku.

—————————————————

Naruto and Y/N's Point of View.....Inside their psyche:

When I regained consciousness, I found myself inside a dark place. I looked down and saw that I was in water that was at least ankle deep. But the strange thing was I should have been soaking wet but I wasn't, I was completely dry. I stood up and looked around, trying to figure out exact where I was. It didn't look like neither direction went anywhere.

"What the....where, where am I?" I asked myself.

"Y/N-chan?!" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around and saw Naruto. He was running right towards me.

"Huh, Naruto?" I thought. "Naruto, you're here too."

"Yeah, whatever here is." Naruto said. "Where are we anyway?"

"I have no idea." I said. "But this place is weird, don't ya think."

"You're right." I agreed. "I've never been here."

"Y/N Hatake."

"Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto and I both heard the two dark voices and instantly froze. But after a minute, we started looking around. At first, we didn't see anything but darkness. But suddenly two gates appeared. One beside Naruto and one beside me. Naruto and I both started to approach the gates, seeing if we could see anything. Sadly, we only saw pitch black darkness. We thought the cages were empty but we soon found that that wasn't true.

Inside the cage I approached, I found two silver eyes, appearing out of nowhere, staring right at me. Naruto found two red eyes, both with slits down the middle, staring at him. Naruto and I stumbled and fell backwards after being startled. Yeah, that really caught us off guard.