Chapter 21

The New Hokage Arrives

"Alright Gai. I'll leave Sasuke in your hands." Jiraiya told him.

"Master Jiraiya." Gai started. "Please find Lady Tsunade and bring her back to us."

Jiraiya nodded. "Don't worry, you can count on us!" Naruto yelled. "We'll have her back in the village in no time." Jiraiya just ruffled the boy's hair.

"Naruto...! You've got guts! I like kids like that! Here, I'm giving this to you!" Gai said as he reached into his jacket. "Lee got stronger with this....."

"Eh? What? What?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"This!" Gai said as he pulled out a jumpsuit.

It was the same green jumpsuit he was wearing. Jiraiya and I just gave Gai a "WTF" look while Naruto looked at it with excitement. If you asked me, almost every little thing got Naruto excited. But I couldn't believe this did as well.

"It's the ultimate, stream-lined, form-fitting, easily-accessible, perfectly-made bodysuit. Wear it while training and you'll "know" the difference! You'll never look back!" Gai explained. "Lee wears it 24/7, and of course, it is my most-beloved piece of ninja must-have!"

"Cooool!" Naruto replied.

"Oh Naruto. If Sasuke saw you like this, he will be giving you a earful." I mumbled quietly to myself so Naruto didn't hear. "This is just embarrassing."

"Yeah, you're right about that." Jiraiya agreed.

After calming down, sort of, Naruto and Jiraiya left while Gai Sensei and I started making our way to the Leaf Hospital. As Naruto finished waving goodbye to me, he turned around to look at Jiraiya as he continued to hold the bodysuit.

"Pretty cool huh?" he asked.

"Don't even think about it Naruto....." Jiraiya started.

—————————————————

Y/N's Point of View:

Several weeks have pass since Sasuke and I returned back to the village. Sasuke and Kakashi were both placed in the hospital and were still unconscious. Every day after training, I would go visit them. I had left Sasuke's room with Sakura still sitting there at his bedside. I was currently inside Kakashi's room. I was leaning against a wall, near his bedside, staring out the window. I soon glanced back at Kakashi's sleeping form.

'Onii-chan, please wake up soon.' I thought as I returned my sights back towards the view outside the window.

As I stood there, I started hearing footsteps. Before long, I heard the door to the room open. I glanced out the corner of my eye to see Naruto, followed by a woman and Gai Sensei. I concluded that the woman was the one Master Jiraiya spoke of, Lady Tsunade.

"Y/N-chan!" Naruto said as he rushed over to where I stood. "Don't worry, grandma Tsunade will fix up Kakashi-sensei in no time!"

"Never doubted you, Naruto." I told him as I pulled him into a one arm hug. "I owe you big time for this." I mumbled quietly.

"Hey! No problem, Y/N-chan. Maybe you can treat me to ramen one day." He said hugging me back. I saw him smiling as we broke apart. His cheeks were kind of red to.

"Sure, it's a deal." I smiled. "So this is Lady Tsuande."

"Yep, that's her. But believe me, she's older than she looks." He whispered.