Chapter 2

Kakashi's Survival Test

After Kakashi disappeared, there was a brief silence between the four of us. I guess we were all contemplating on what the challenge would be tomorrow. I just released a held breath and started looking up towards the cloudless blue sky. I knew Kakashi was sort of a master of mind games, and boy was he showing that right now.

"Hey, Y/N? Any idea what's happening tomorrow?" Naruto asks, with Sakura and Sasuke all staring at me.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask.

"Kakashi sensei is your brother, so uh I thought that maybe you could tell us what he has planned for the survival test." Naruto said with the others nodding in agreement. "You know, so we can be ready for tomorrow."

"Sorry, but I have no clue." I told them.

"What! How can you not have anything to tell us?!" Sakura yelled. "I mean for crying out loud, you live with him! What, you think you're too good to tell us anything? Huh? Is that it?"

"Even if that were true, that doesn't mean he tells me everything!" I shot back. "How about you just get ready for tomorrow and stop breathing down my damn neck for everything. After all, you believe I'm no better then you or your precious Sasuke."

With that, I got up and walked away, leaving them still sitting down. I didn't need to sit there and listen to Sakura's constant babbling. Why should I help her anyway? Yeah, we were teammates but she thought she was better than everyone else. Well, except Sasuke.

"That was cold Sakura." Naruto told. "Y/N-chan! Y/N-chan, wait!" Naruto yelled as he took off to catch up with me. Now Sasuke and Sakura were the only ones there.

"Geez, that girl is nothing but trouble. She's just like Naruto." Sakura said.

"Sakura, I really think that was unnecessary." Sasuke tells her as he stands up. "You really shouldn't have done that. Yeah she may live with him, but in truth, he may not tell her everything. And if you had paid any attention, you would have noticed that she was shocked to see him when he entered."

With that said, Sasuke proceeded to leave. Now only Sakura was sitting there, alone. As she did, she recapped on what Sasuke had told her. And after thinking about it, she thought that she was a little hard on Y/N. Sasuke had a point, she lived with him but that doesn't mean that he tells her everything.

'I'm going to have to apologize to her tomorrow. After all, she's my teammate and I need her in order to pass the test tomorrow.' Sakura thought. "Then first thing when I see her, I'm going to apologize."

Sakura soon gets up and leaves the roof of the school. She knew she would see Y/N tomorrow but as for now, she needed to get ready for the survival test. Who knows what would happen, so she needed to make sure she had everything.

—————————————————

Y/N's Point of View:

After walking away from Sakura, I chose to just walk around the streets of Konoha. As I walked down the main road, I heard a familiar voice calling out for me. I stopped and glance back to see Naruto running as he tried to catch up with me.

"Hmm? Naruto?" I said quietly to myself. Before long, he stopped right in front of me. "Naruto? What is it?"

"I wanted to apologize." He said. "I really shouldn't have asked that question. If I hadn't then maybe Sakura wouldn't have..."