Chapter 9

Jinchuriki Training and Chuunin Exams Pt. 2

Just like before, I called forward three shadow clones of myself. They got into the triangle formation, ready for the training session to start. A large smile appeared on Naruto's face as he looked at me. For some reason, I really didn't like that little twinkle in his eye. I knew something was up, and I had a feeling I knew what it was.

"Naruto, let me warn you." I said before he could call forth his clones. "If you, at anytime, use that damn Sexy Jutsu or Harem Jutsu of yours, I'll knock you and them into the next village."

"Heh, don't worry, Y/N-chan. I won't." he said, still smiling. "I won't lie. That did pop into my head but I knew you would lose it if I did."

"Well, at least you knew." I said. "All right, I'm ready whenever you are."

"Okay, let's go!" he exclaimed. "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"So he's using the multi shadow clone technique." I thought. "All right Naruto, show me exactly what you came up with."

Even thought I wasn't fighting, I still got into a fighting stance. Naruto seemed very confident about his strategy, so I wasn't going to underestimate him. He may be a knucklehead, and he is often clueless, but he wasn't a dummy when it came to improving his ninja skills. Naruto sent his clones forward. But instead of attacking, they started surrounding us. He had three circles that consisted of ten of his clones.

"First wave, attack!" he called out.

'Here they come.' I thought to myself.

Just like before, my clones were eliminating Naruto's clones one by one. He used the first wave as a distraction as he sent in the second. I was starting to think that he really didn't understand what I was explaining to him. Before long, he sent the third wave in. Now that all his clones were attacking, I really had to pay attention. Suddenly, I found my clones blocking at least three to four clones at once.

"I got you now! Go!" Naruto called out.

'What does he have underneath his sleeve?' I thought.

My question was answered when Naruto unleashed his hidden attack method. I noticed the ground under one of my clone's feet. Before I could do anything, a Naruto appeared. He shot up and clipped my clone, causing her to disappear. I looked at my second clone and found that the same thing happened to her. As well as the third one. Just as I looked back forward, I found Naruto had lunged himself at me. He used two clones to shoot himself like a bullet.

"I got you!" he yelled.

"Damn it!" I swore out loud.

Naruto was able to spear me to the ground before I could think of a countermove or any move period. When we landed on the ground, his clones disappeared in clouds of smoke. Naruto hovered over me with a Kunai knife held against my throat. I just looked at him wide-eyed as he looked down at me with a large grin printed on his face.

"I got you, Y/N-chan." He said in a sing-song voice.

"Whoa. I would have never thought you would come out with an attack method like that, Naruto." I said amazed. He just smiled. A few seconds later, I realized how Naruto had me on the ground. I could already feel heat rushing to my cheeks. And I needed to do something before my face looked like a big, red cranberry.

"Uh, Naruto." I said quietly.

"Huh? He replied.

"Uh, do you mind helping me up now?" I asked.

"Oh, sure." He said.

Naruto quickly jumped back to his feet and returned back to his full height. Once I was sitting up, I looked up at Naruto and found him extending his hand out towards me. I sent him my family's signature eye-smile and gladly accepted his hand. He easily pulled me up to my feet. Before long, I was standing back at my full height.